Toribash
Original Post
"Sorry, this item is hidden from public. What a mystery!" < NO
So you know the thing "Sorry, this item is hidden from public. What a mystery!"
Yeah can that not be a thing anymore can it be like how it used to be? Is there even a reason for this? I get that it does that on discontinued items and things from packs...

SO my suggestion is to make it so we can few the item like before but instead of this message

This

It would be

To That

See that little bar at the bottom where I wrote "Insert words here" you can put whatever message saying this item can be bought or whatever. This way people will be able to see the item information and also will know they cant purchase it or whatever.

I candy locks as an example

PS It should be "Sorry, this item is hidden from the public. What a mystery!"
Last edited by KDigityDog; Jun 22, 2017 at 10:01 PM.
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
I just think it should show the item's information, but there'd be no option to purchase it just like before

It's impossible to tell if an item has a QI restriction or not, causing scams and confusion.
Wounder i just used candy locks as an example, it obviously wouldn't have purchase methods.

"It's impossible to tell if an item has a QI restriction or not, causing scams and confusion."

And yeah that's just another reason to add it back good point.
ill tell you a secret. look up Toribash item codes use those codes in the window like you would a user id.

enjoy your hacking of the mainframe much wow, who own
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
*Cough* Do you mean like this?

And even if i'm doing that wrong which i very well could be, we should have to go through some roundabout way to look at some item information.
Last edited by KDigityDog; Jun 24, 2017 at 03:57 PM.
Pardon myself. I meant another page I thought you had a link of there. Really the only info you need is the info of who owns what items, ill grab the link in a sec.

Everything else is irrelevant to you, the page itself seems to mean its not purchasable in tori shop, as the grey beanie is now up in accordance with the tori shop sales.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
@AussieCunt What are you talking about with the beanie?... Its already been said why this happens to some items http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=589665 skulfuk said it was for discontinued items(i say this in the op)... i think you're missing the entire point of this suggestion it's so we can see the item information in an easy way like before and not have some stupid message come up.

If you have a link to something that shows who owns what that would be pretty cool id like to see that but i think that's only for tori VIP or something.
Last edited by KDigityDog; Jun 24, 2017 at 05:53 PM.
The purpose of making certain items unavailable to the public was, as AussieCunt stated, to prevent regular users from purchasing those items. However this was more of a band aid fix because nothing about the item has changed other than your ability to view it's ToriShop page. You can still buy it from the store using special execution URLs.
So really the only thing this change has done is prevented everyone from viewing the items information, and only prevented SOME people from purchasing them.
Last edited by Shmevin; Jun 25, 2017 at 01:08 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The purpose of making certain items unavailable to the public was, as AussieCunt stated, to prevent regular users from purchasing those items.

It was not.

The purpose of making those items unavailable was to prevent leaks of new and unreleased items.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
It was not.

The purpose of making those items unavailable was to prevent leaks of new and unreleased items.

Well you guys shouldn't have this on already existing items, it causes a lot of confusion. Mwah didn't even know if his own item was tradable or not (it was)