Toribash
I have a rather simple question. How do I make joints unbreakable?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
am good now
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Jihadodge View Post
if u can how do u change ur country code?

I don't think this particular question really belongs here, but you want to go to your User Control Panel > Account Details > Country Code

Follow this link and use the Alpha 2 code for your desired country: https://www.nationsonline.org/onewor..._code_list.htm
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sorry for asking here instead of wading through tons of documentation for stuff which I know I'm not interested in doing....
I'd like to make a minor modification of (e.g.) the existing aikido.tbm - specifically for training with friends who are new to the game - I'd like to increase the reaction time for each turn to make it really long. I've identified the parameter in the Mod Maker which I need to use ("Reaction Time") but I can't readily find anything telling me how to fire up aikido.tbm in the Mod Maker for simple tweaking along the lines of what I want to do.

Sorry if this is clearly posted somewhere and I'm just being dense. If not, can anyone give me the lowdown?
Originally Posted by Kyriel66 View Post
Sorry for asking here instead of wading through tons of documentation for stuff which I know I'm not interested in doing....
I'd like to make a minor modification of (e.g.) the existing aikido.tbm - specifically for training with friends who are new to the game - I'd like to increase the reaction time for each turn to make it really long. I've identified the parameter in the Mod Maker which I need to use ("Reaction Time") but I can't readily find anything telling me how to fire up aikido.tbm in the Mod Maker for simple tweaking along the lines of what I want to do.

Sorry if this is clearly posted somewhere and I'm just being dense. If not, can anyone give me the lowdown?

If the only change you're trying to make is increasing reaction time, you can do so directly in multiplayer, after loading the mod in the lobby you press Ctrl + G and change the reaction time in the Game Rules menu that pops up.

If you're trying to make a copy of the mod with the reaction time already tweaked, your best (and fastest option) is to simply open the .tbm file in a text editor (I personally use Notepad++), find the "reactiontime" line and tweak the value to your liking. If there isn't a line that defies what the reaction time should be, simply define it yourself (for example: reactiontime 30). Then you should save the file as a copy. I don't advise overwriting an already existing mod.

The code for your mod shall look like this:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Just to check, the only option for changing the staring stance is to move each piece individually, right? There isn't a way to, say, save a pose from testing and use those values for the starting pose? Or is there potentially a "debug" window of sorts that can tell me the coordinates of body/joint objects during play so that I could use those values to guide my initial placement?

Thanks!
Unfortunately it is very hard to take the coordinates and rotation values from a .rpl and translate them into modmaker to make a stance. It would probably be easier to mod it from scratch in modmaker.
Super Moderator Discord: Aliosa#5260 ; If you have any questions feel free to PM me
So I would like hands to DQ inside the dojo. I understand using objects and triggers to make them DQ that way. But I'm using a circular dojo, so there is an overhang on the edges. This excess prevents the instant DQ from a ring out. Any suggestions for how to deal with it?