ES Recruitment Drive
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtSNSuZmQqI&eurl

well guys looks at this its a video of me =) (done by lazerman53= manager of scream, btw he is the third most powerfull person in this clan so ph34r him. and yes some decisions he can overule even me in but no chev's so... be carefull) ty lazer
Last edited by Inuyasha11; Jan 13, 2009 at 02:15 AM.
Vibin
heres a replay for ya (this was a little while back)
Attached Files
killah.rpl (88.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Katzen; Jan 4, 2009 at 06:42 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
º7th Dan Black Beltº
º[vibe]º
ºJoin my fan club!º
/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ(
 じしf_ )ノ

wow i feel sorry for you... i havent had that feeling YET, but i did make a thread that was random shiz and got cussed out by Dalir (i owe an opology to him.) ANYWAY, i rly wish that i could let you see some of my truly good replays, but for some reason they arent actually in the game file, but the game itself... weird...
anyway, here are 2 noob replays of mine where i throw my arm at uke... lol
Attached Files
The Arm is mad.rpl (90.4 KB, 3 views)
arm on yo face.rpl (108.8 KB, 3 views)
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
lol moomin ive had those kinda episodes before. heres how: click on "go advanced" on the bottom of the page. then click on "manage attachments" and that will open a new window. in that window, it will have buttons that say "browse." click on one of those then upload your replay file.
Funny thing actually, i had one of those moments, just like i said, only in long term. i said that for some strange reason i couldnt find all of my recent replays. but i found out that i put v3.5 in the games folder instead of the program files folder when i installed it XD so here are a couple of my favorites:
Attached Files
Maniac_AWESOMEST PWN.rpl (152.9 KB, 5 views)
Maniac_BackForMore.rpl (125.7 KB, 3 views)
Maniac_Pwn of PAIN.rpl (142.1 KB, 4 views)
Maniac_ULTIMATEpwn.rpl (145.9 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by MrManiac; Jan 9, 2009 at 01:38 AM.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
well, i must be common here now, i just felt like i needed to share this replay, WHICH IS MY BEST YET! lawlz watch it and tell me what you think about it:
Attached Files
Maniac_PWNfest.rpl (238.6 KB, 5 views)
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
some smexy replays:
Attached Files
swooya its mad.rpl (282 Bytes, 3 views)
uke dont mess with me.rpl (139.6 KB, 5 views)
we are in kickboxing.rpl (126.3 KB, 3 views)
5 hit decap combo.rpl (120.7 KB, 4 views)
woot.rpl (175.6 KB, 3 views)
"Be obscure clearly."