ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Post here to get in the clan pic!
Right im starting on this on saturday so i need to gather up some info so i know what im doing, i want this to look epic and be suited to a stlye the clan likes

To get in:

People with full texture sets - If you wanna be in it and you have textures or at least a head then you need to let me know youre in and post a replay and frame number for a pose and i will do the rest. Let me know what sort of camera angle if you want as well, if you wanna be stood sideways towards the camera or anything say so otherwise il put just your head looking at the camera. Although if youre a perfectionist with shaders and you wanna do it yourself refer to the next bit.

people without texture items - if you have shaders and set to use in future to put in your custom folder you can just take a screenie and post it and i will do the blending in. If you dont have shaders or texture items you will have to trust me with your .tgas if you wanna be in it.

Positioning wise i will do what i ever i think looks best but if you wanna be in a particular place ie bottom right then say so. Greatone obviously has rights to the centre front!

Im not sure on the format we want either, all of us standing in a crowd with a background like a photo or with single pics and names like the torigods clan pic. Also need to think about a font for the title, logo, background if we're having one, the colours etc.. Discuss!

Progress:

Greatone: Finished
Me: Finished
Moomin: Finished
Imodern: Finished, might do another cos pure is annoying with fuzzy select :/
Inu: Finished, hope the pose is ok, post one if not.
Greatguy2: Finished
pwnsor: to do

Last edited by lazerman53; Dec 29, 2008 at 01:20 AM.
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
kewl right now this weekend i'm busy wit my family, but next next weekend i'll try and upload (if i'm not grounded)
Vibin
Right well on request of greatone i started early and cut out me and him transparent textures are hard to deal with though so i might make a more precise version of greatone at the weekend if needs be. Had to rush a bit cos i need to sleep :P

Anyway im gonna keep the first post updated with whats going on with this.
Last edited by Spree; Nov 28, 2008 at 04:01 AM.
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
well if you dont want a specific pose from a replay then i will just make one i think looks good with /dl for ya. Anyone got any ideas about logos, text or the background as well?
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
yea

my pose i want it b like i'm shooting a basket ball (side view)

i got an idea for logo
logo:scream face with "clanscream" on it

background: a bloody knife
Vibin
lol spree i will send you my pose k i already made it XD ill just send you my character
I N C R E D I B L E H !
ah cheers man less work for me is nice! Gonna do a couple of hours of gimp work now, should get greatone, saru and moomin done tonight.
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
man this clan is now starting to look better b\e of more active ppls and ppls who can do text. (ex. spree & imod)

man next thing i can image is every1 wanting to join (not anytime soon though, but it will happen in a while)
Vibin
i agree inu, had a nice night in the scream server the other night and the forums are looking good today, plenty of posts to read

Ive just done the poses for greatone again, moomin and sarutobi. Gonna be busier than i thought this week though cos the other assistant at work is really ill so im doing like 10ish hours a day this week. Therefore it may take me a bit longer to do everyones cutouts.
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art