ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
i want YOUR opinions
Well, i am sorry to say this, but i have a feeling of leaving Scream. the only reason is that the creator, greatone, was telling me to shut up on the game, and if i didnt, he would kick me out of the clan.
i want you, the very members of Scream, to help me out. even if you think that im being the jerk, or if greatone is--i want your true opinions. i will base my decision of leaving on your thoughts. thank you. (oh greatone, if youre reading this, im obviously not happy about your attitude towards my personality. i just want the people of Scream to hear of our fight. post your opinion if you want.)
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
grammical errors
oh, is this so? well, not to sound mad at you greatone, but yousaid that you were the creator of Scream. and, to the others of Scream, he had said this (in pretty much exact words): "its my clan and i can do what i want with it." i also had pointed out that he wasnt in Scream anymore, but he had the same response. i didnt know this before, as i do now, that greatone is a moderator, go figure. this does make me feel a little apprehensive about doing this, but whats the point in just holding it in? thank you for that info, lazerman, that will be very helpful. (note: it may seem like i am trying to get you to be on my side, but i am just replying to this previously unknown information.)
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Ummm... again he can't kick you and the only reason you'd get kicked is because you don't post in the new activeity chack.
EXACTLY. lol this must be awkward for you... well, thank you again for that info. (im in a good mood cause i just got here from the wibbles thread lol)
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
So r u leaving or not?
cause i got kicked due to the lack of knowledge of the Scream page, apparently on which u must post 4 times a week...........thanks guys