ES Recruitment Drive
For those that don't keep up with SC2 competitive, congratulations to the winner of MLG.

Hidden for those who want to watch VODS

It was a fantastic set of matches.

Also, HotS seems ok atm. Protoss air seems a bit strong, which will get nerfed - I think medivacs aswell.

Widow mines seem to be doing well at the minute. Same with Oracle and Tempests.

Not much play from zerg yet, though I don't think they have adapated well to HotS seeing as they have been playing wrong in MLG. Turtle then teching to Infestor Broodlords is WoL, but they'll adapt soon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

how to snipe medivacs? They just leg it at super speed

how to beat air toss? Corruptors die before they even get close, and mutas are destroyed by phoenix...

how to beat terran who stands army on top of widow mines? If you send just a few they kill them, if you send a lot they take 2 steps back and your whole army dies...

I think we're going to see some nerfs...
Zerg new stuff are too high tech... SH push is way too easy to beat, vipers are pretty good but too high tech and too expensive. It's disapointing that instead of increasing zerg's early and mid game they upgraded their late game. Vipers and SH is definitely not better than BL infestor, so it's useless.
Nothing wrong with widow mines. If you are dieing to them, you need to use more detection.

Medivac and Void Rays are the only thing needing nerf atm.

If you are playing toss, use observer and colossus to snipe, or storm the army. -Though, anything with toss should just be air atm.

Zerg vs widow mines. Use Overseer + swarm host. First wave of locoust will pop the mines. Second will kill them.

Zerg is still on par of the strongest early game. They didn't need any buffs for early.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Nyan the problem is when the terran puts down a few widow mines and then stand on them, it's extremely hard to click on them, and if you move forward to kill them then you will get attacked. Yes it's possible to snipe all of them but it's very difficult, and it makes melee or short ranged armed completely useless.

Zerg early game what? What zerg early game? Zerg has equal options to protoss and terran early game?? WHAT? Not sure if serious...
Zerg has no early game no, its just defend defend defend defend attack win.
I see more and more players are figuring out how strong the vipers are and Zerg has more options now late game, but ofc early game is a bit harder.

I see more and more zergs going for the Zergling/hydra/viper for then to transition to Swarmhosts as a stepping stone to get to a final unit ultras or broodlords. Strong zerg players like DRG, Stephano Nestea looks unstoppable with this new HoTS unit mixture, vipers so important versus a meching player mainly because of this blinding cloud.

And I agree with Medivac being strong, good Terran players attacking absolutely everywhere at once.

But all in all, is really HoTS that imbalanced now? I don't really think so. Each race is strong at different stages of the game, that's the way the game was designed in the first place.
I think we are going to see something interesting happen on the ladders now that zerg is forced to play 40 minute games every time.

Will we see zergs with equivalent (or higher) W/L but less overall game count?