Ranking
Original Post
Free Run Frenzy 2

Hey 'Bashers and welcome to the Event Squad's second automated parkour event.

Introducing FREE RUN FRENZY!
The challenge is simple, get to Uke! Parkour your way to the red end zone or Uke either straight on or take a detour through the extra checkpoint placed inside the tower for an even better prize! But watch out, the floor is lava!
In addition to that, the best and the fastest replay will receive extra rewards so make sure to give it your best shot! Good luck runners!

1. Replay hacking is forbidden
2. Don't change any of the game rules except for turn frames
3. Do not steal others replays
4. Your whole Tori must make it into the red end zone

There are two ways to compete in the event.

Go to the News tab in the game client and choose "FREE RUN FRENZY" event and press the "Participate" button on bottom right. Once you reach the end zone click the "Submit" button on the bottom of your screen - pressing it will allow you to upload your replay for ES to review. The client will automatically mark the advanced task as complete if the blue checkpoint is reached. Additionally after hitting "Participate" you can click "Load Custom Replay" in the bottom right to upload preexisting replays provided they're on the same mod as the event. Keep in mind that we will only judge the FIRST replay you upload that way, and if you want to change your entry to a different replay, you need to upload it on forums.

Download the attached mod and put it in your mods folder in game client. Load it, create your replay and save it, and then make a post in this thread with your replay attached to it. If you're uploading a second entry after uploading the first one with in-game interface, please mention that. If you want to modify your replay before the deadline, edit your post and add a different replay instead, don't make a new post for each replay.

Basic:
(Reach Uke)
3,000 Toricredits
2 Shiai Tokens

Advanced:
(Pass through the tower before reaching Uke)
8,000 Toricredits
4 Shiai Tokens
+

Best Replay:
100,000 ToriCredits
10 Shiai Tokens
+

Fastest Replay:
40,000 ToriCredits
6 Shiai Tokens
+

September 20th, 16:00 GMT +0
Players who upload their entries via the forums will receive their rewards shortly after the deadline.
Attached Files
freerunfrenzy2.tbm (28.8 KB, 84 views)
Last edited by Divine; Oct 7, 2019 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Event has concluded
Originally Posted by gustavod4 View Post
how to sent a replay? xd

when replying just scroll down and click "manage attachments".
you should see the replays in the games > toribash > replays folder.
inhale my dong
Im kind of rusty but came out of retirement for this one
Attached Files
Entry 1.rpl (237.0 KB, 10 views)

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
My fastest
this is my second entry on frreerun frenzy but this one is for the fastest
Attached Files
fastest frenzy.rpl (72.7 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by troller7; Sep 18, 2019 at 12:51 AM.
Hey ppl nothing to see keep scrolling
So roflanFace cuz idk it can be counted like get to the uke or not but i hope yes cuz im so lazy xd
Attached Files
GetRektXD.rpl (503.7 KB, 4 views)
almost forgot to send my entries lol

did both the fast challenge and the advanced challenge, replays named accordingly

last time i didn't do it but this time imma leave some feedback on the event

please dont put the bouncy platforms in again, you guys have had multiple complaints, they're not fun for anyone.

they act quite randomly, are annoying to deal with, and they dont really add anything to the course either, just a normal jump is a lot more fun.

i think "reaching uke" is kind of a weak goal, i would much rather have a buzzer or something, that way you'd also have a way clearer way of counting speed replays.

can you guys also in the event itself say who made the mod?? i think the modmakers deserve every piece of credit they can get.

overall this mod was nice, too bad the more fun side of the mod wasn't really accessible because i had to pass through the tower...
Attached Files
freerunfrenzy 2 shoddy fast.rpl (184.7 KB, 44 views)
basically a beyblade that can jump.
tricking thread
Originally Posted by Shoddy View Post
almost forgot to send my entries lol

did both the fast challenge and the advanced challenge, replays named accordingly

last time i didn't do it but this time imma leave some feedback on the event

please dont put the bouncy platforms in again, you guys have had multiple complaints, they're not fun for anyone.

they act quite randomly, are annoying to deal with, and they dont really add anything to the course either, just a normal jump is a lot more fun.

i think "reaching uke" is kind of a weak goal, i would much rather have a buzzer or something, that way you'd also have a way clearer way of counting speed replays.

can you guys also in the event itself say who made the mod?? i think the modmakers deserve every piece of credit they can get.

overall this mod was nice, too bad the more fun side of the mod wasn't really accessible because i had to pass through the tower...

OH NO SHODDY CAME TO WIN AGAIN! :u, i'm not really good at parkour but i agree about that shitty bouncy plattform xd. (Also nice criticism uwu)
I AM A STEGOSAURUS.
I made the mod. (Always accepting applications for the mod team btw \o/)

Trampoline is mostly to add a more or less fun element to mess around with for newer players as we get quite a lot of in-game submissions from them. (You should have seen how wacky the first few versions of the trampoline were)

I'll try to improve the pathing in the future, I wanted to make a parkour map that gave lots of options so it could be used outside of the event just for fun but I got a little carried away with that and separated them too much.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Originally Posted by Divine View Post
I made the mod. (Always accepting applications for the mod team btw \o/)

Trampoline is mostly to add a more or less fun element to mess around with for newer players as we get quite a lot of in-game submissions from them. (You should have seen how wacky the first few versions of the trampoline were)

I'll try to improve the pathing in the future, I wanted to make a parkour map that gave lots of options so it could be used outside of the event just for fun but I got a little carried away with that and separated them too much.

s'all good, i know what you were going for. but i still believe the noobs dont really like the tramp too, it just doesn't work well. a smaller jump would be more fun i think, as obstacles should be a thing in a parkour event.

i'll assume you made the last mod too, you're doing a great job with them overall i hope you keep doing these events, parkour deserves more of a spotlight. next time slap your name on the mod so people know
basically a beyblade that can jump.
tricking thread