Ranking
Original Post
We need more people
it is of my concern that this clan has a poor number of members and not many times there are room of this clan, you have to do some recruitment, we are one of the weakest clans, lets get more people to join us please.

Thank you SO much for actually caring about this clan dude. *promotes* you are now a Recruiter. as for not having people on, that is just lately, me and mc1ovin got into another game, i will try to balance it better. yesterday we had like half the clan in our room. as for weak, meh, i aint scareda noone. lol. so yah, go recruit people, make this thread the new member thread, everytime you get some1 edit ur first post to make a list of the new members, so i can add them. once we get enough members i will officially change you to lead recruiter
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
no, thank you, im glad that you care. im at school right now, so i cant play toribash. i get home in like 6-7 hours. ill go on for an hour, if noones on, ill go to atlantica, and come back after an hour. so, if ur on in 6-7 hours look for mwah, i will make a room.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i think our clan is big 'nuf the clan will be less funyn if there are more than 20 people :[

wanna take off shirt and kiss?
meh, if it gets lame, ill just start kicking people =D lol, LOW BELTS GO FIRTS BLAJ! lol jk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meh, i said i might kick them, lol if they misbehave =) if not, they are our brothers

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]