Ranking
Is it better than overwatch?
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post

Of fucking course. Overwatch gets boring after awhile. As does Rainbow, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I haven't played Overwatch since Mercy got nerfed lol. Mercy was my bby. I also haven't played Rainbow since beta. All I do all day is play Smite and sometimes Fortnite.
ナゲット
Mercy was my main, I also am stopped playing because of that reason.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post

they are too different to compare directly, but I find R6S less stressing and way less boring too.

I stress too much in OW competitive, while in R6 it's just fun. Probably because there's not an exact composition you have to follow every game, and someone picking Y instead of X character won't impact as much as someone in ow picking Torbjorn on a control map.
OW comp is so bad in lower ranks like silver. Its a mix of players who have no idea what they're doing, players who should be in that rank, players who are better, but can't get out because of shit luck when getting a team, throwers, leavers, entitled assholes, smurfs, etc. Its a gamble every time you search.

/invade
I'm just gamin' man