Toribash
I see
Well anyways, I have patience ;P

And maturity for that matter too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<pirate> wow i almost threw up from sneezing rofl
I can definitely vouch for him. Hes a very skilled and mature player.
Your shits weak.
Yes, be patient... Most Guru recruiters are very forgetful ;p
Last edited by Mosier; Dec 27, 2007 at 07:58 AM.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Hi sir, I haven’t really seen you in action as of yet (I've kind of not been playing much as of late, so that’s more my fault then yours). But given your recommendation I can say we will definitely keep you under watch (me and mil ) and get back to you.

Also as already mentioned belts matter very little and we judge mainly by maturity and skill (in that order).
Originally Posted by Emoki113r View Post
I can definitely vouch for him. Hes a very skilled and mature player.

Ty very much Emo X)
We have have some very kind players in our community

Originally Posted by lancer_c View Post
Hi sir, I haven’t really seen you in action as of yet (I've kind of not been playing much as of late, so that’s more my fault then yours). But given your recommendation I can say we will definitely keep you under watch (me and mil ) and get back to you.

Also as already mentioned belts matter very little and we judge mainly by maturity and skill (in that order).

Cool. I'm usually pretty active, seeing as how it's 2:33 am now XD
I await your insight for the time being.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<pirate> wow i almost threw up from sneezing rofl
I say yes he should be in I just spent an hour or so with him and he is good.
We played Judo and Guru server mod

Judo- Strong starters but does not rely on them to win the match just to gain the upper hand. His matches range from 3-6 turns. He does have luck but could win the matches with out the lucky breaks. Most all matches he is on top dominating not on the bottom getting lucky. Needs to improve his punches many times he could have punched the other guy and make him collapse.

Guru mod- First time doing it the mod but he was good he lost lots but it was only because he could not pull off a good shovel move. The matches he did win he did not win from a shovel move it was more of a counter to the shovel move.

Over all- He needs to learn the game types (that comes with time). I did not see if he could dance so please make a replay of you dancing 70 Frames a turn. Also I would like to see some single player replays to see the control he has.

I say he is in once he dances for us lol
Originally Posted by Squid View Post
I say yes he should be in I just spent an hour or so with him and he is good.
We played Judo and Guru server mod

Judo- Strong starters but does not rely on them to win the match just to gain the upper hand. His matches range from 3-6 turns. He does have luck but could win the matches with out the lucky breaks. Most all matches he is on top dominating not on the bottom getting lucky. Needs to improve his punches many times he could have punched the other guy and make him collapse.

Guru mod- First time doing it the mod but he was good he lost lots but it was only because he could not pull off a good shovel move. The matches he did win he did not win from a shovel move it was more of a counter to the shovel move.

Over all- He needs to learn the game types (that comes with time). I did not see if he could dance so please make a replay of you dancing 70 Frames a turn. Also I would like to see some single player replays to see the control he has.

I say he is in once he dances for us lol

dance?
=\
thats just stupid, dancing doesn't effect skill at all. and single player has nothing to do with being good. i can't do shit in single player but i will destroy online. never have been good with single player and never will be. but on another note glad to see you approve of him.
Last edited by isha; Dec 27, 2007 at 10:25 PM.
I r Batdude.
agreed with Isha on that, dancing or single player are not factors for joining..~
nor should they be.

As far as skill goes though, recovery ability is a requirement. And if one is strong in recovery.. or able to in a dire situation, then dancing is nothing anyway.
Last edited by lancer_c; Dec 27, 2007 at 10:38 PM.
Originally Posted by lancer_c View Post
agreed with Ishi on that, dancing or single player are not factors for joining..~
nor should they be.

As far as skill goes though, recovery ability is a requirement. And if one is strong in recovery.. or able to in a dire situation, then dancing is nothing anyway.

i agree with you cancer...

>.>'
Last edited by isha; Dec 27, 2007 at 10:55 PM.
I r Batdude.
Originally Posted by isha View Post
Ishi?!?!? ISHI!!??!?!? GWARRARARARRARA

*gasp*

You are clearly mistaken good sir. As you can see above I clearly said Isha.

>.>;'