Ranking
Original Post
Pc Upgrade!
OK I got a hand-me-down computer it's a Acer model ( like 2007-2008 ). I want to "Pimp it out", can you suggest some things I could upgrade it with (e.g a REALLY good graphics card etc). P.s I'm doing a full upgrade not just a graphics card.
Last edited by hproducts; Jun 4, 2010 at 09:42 AM.
»Glow|Clow|Kyou|E4C|Kingsta|Th0rn|MrTeapawt|May0|L astGod«
Laptop or Desktop?
Whait it doesnt matter, acers usually blow man.
o7 | OLDA | RL | T3AL | raku
Desktop.
P.s Why do you think I'm upgrading it.
Originally Posted by hproducts View Post
The model is Acer Aspire SA90

first of all, how much money can you spend?
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
if you want a REALLY good graphics card you are gonna need more than that... but you can get a decent one with that much
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Hmm....k consultin' prices with ma moma. (Tryin' 2 get more money). In the mean time post what are the best things that i can buy (if i had unlimited cash).
To be honest... looking at your power supply and processor, you'd need to upgrade a few other parts too to do anything. The main problem is your power supply only being 250W... the other problem is your sub-par processor which would hold the graphics card back a bit, not horrible though. If you give us an absolute maximum you can spend, I can show you the best you can get for that money.
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm