ES Recruitment Drive
Really impressive. I love the smoothness of your freerunning/tricking.
I especially liked you vs. Jets. Your punch at the end made me laugh.
Anyways, long time no see too
10/10
DAMN.
Thanks, you guys, I'm looking for any criticism, too.
If you notice anything that needs improving, just let me know.
But some mistakes (majority) were misclicks, btw.

Madrid: Just PM me so we can schedule.
-----
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Funniest thing ever.
This guy, F0rce, tried to say he was better at running than I was, then proceeded to headspin, stiffly might I add, whilst I ran all the way to him. Then he starts calling me a noob in the middle of the game, telling me I suck because I can't do flips and then keep running. Utter imbecilic nonsense sputtered uncontrollably from his fingertips. Then as I start doing some breakdancing just to shut up him, he calls me a noob LOL. Bear in mind that he's only sitting and "taunting". Then he goes into a standing pose, instead of proving to me how much better at running he is than me with a comeback.

Ugh, just an idiot. I'm not even mad that he won, because I never even focus on points anymore, what pissed me off is that he tried making so many judgments and ridiculous assertions based off of my improv, misclicks, and multi-tasking. AND EVEN WITH THOSE, the quality, fluidity, and creativity of my play were way better than his. Oh, how I wish I had gotten a few more frames with him.
Attached Files
Law vs Force.rpl (551.6 KB, 23 views)
Last edited by Lawrence1; Feb 24, 2011 at 08:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
New:
Brains has come a long way since we last sparred. It was a great fight.

Also, here's the full version of the spar with NewTengo. It was intense, one of my hardest fights because I tried a lot of new things. Tell me how you like it?
Attached Files
Law vs Brains2.rpl (910.7 KB, 28 views)
Law vs NewTengo.rpl (652.7 KB, 21 views)
Nice 8.5/10 for both, I liked brains spin n pose
But why was tengo so stiff at the end ??
Tengo decided somewhere in the fight that "I don't know how to spar". So he just started posing instead of sparring. I kept attacking because there were still around 300-400 frames left, if I remember correctly. Somehow that pissed him off and he decided to raeg quit, so I just edited the last 50 frames to finish how I planned and left his Tori alone.
Welcome back law, i demand spar right now
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
New:
Law vs Rushane: Was fine, we needed more time sparring than we had, but whatevs. I feel like our performance was okay.
Law vs EmpireSlay: Must say, I did some Bruce Lee sorta stuff in there
It was rather difficult. But with me trying so many new things, I feel like my style is improving.

You tell me.
Attached Files
Law vs EmpireSlay.rpl (609.8 KB, 25 views)
Law vs rushane.rpl (666.2 KB, 21 views)
Downloaded the last 5 replays of yours on this thread.

Brains owned you :3
I liked the match against Empireslay.
You beat Force in break-dancing and in running/fighting
Newtengo was pretty cool, the fight was nice.
The spar with rushane was quick, but I liked the moves.

I lold that you're still wearing the Runner's League arm bands, you should totally re-join. http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237987