Toribash
Originally Posted by Dzajko56 View Post
Even though I already said this in the chat, and I'm almost a full day late, I'm gonna say this again.

Happy new year, guys, hope you had fun!

Happy new year n' stuff from me as well

So, to get this alive again, what did you guys get on christmas?

I bought myself a Logitech G27 steering wheel; racing simulators are way more fun now
Happy New Year! I got an 8 day holiday and a mountain of homework. Best Christmas yet.
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
Well I got a new Pc for Christmas

edit: Just realized it's a fair time past Christmas :s
Last edited by Lynx; Jan 9, 2015 at 04:58 PM.
Originally Posted by Lynx View Post
Well I got a new Pc for Christmas

What hardware does your new PC have?
System Components:

CPU: Intel Pentium G3420 3.20GHz
Motherboard: ASRock B85M-PRO4 Motherboard
Graphics: MSI Radeon R7 260X Overclocked 2GB
Memory: Kingston Hyper X Fury HX318C10FBK2/8 8GB (2x4GB) Black
Hard Drive: Western Digital WD Blue 1TB WD10EZEX
Power Supply: Pure Power L8 600W Power Supply
Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 4 Dark Black Case

Just coppied this from the website ;)
Looks like you'll be able to play games on highest settings for a while with that
Yeah it's pretty decent, the only game i'm having issues with is CoD Advanced Warefare, it uses roughly 7gb of my 8gb ram, and is the only game I can't run on full settings that I have :P
In case you've missed it: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...36#post7822036

How many of us are still here?
Also, LT said something about that he's pretty much done with playing TB and stuff.

Also also, our skype group chat is probably the place where most of us (even some of our inactive members hang around there) are, so if anyone who isn't part of the chat alredy wants to join, PM me.

So yeah, about that activity check, first of all, I'd like to see how many of us are still around then I'll try to figure out what we can do about increasing our activity.
I definitely won't go ingame just to recruit everyone who isn't in a clan or something like that, I still dislike that kind of recruitment, but other suggestions are welcome

EDIT: I've moved some of us into the new "Inactive Hunters" rank, but I'm not sure who is actually checking our board from time to time, so I haven't moved anyone with a recent forum activity (Except Fanty, everyone knows that he is inactive).
Last edited by Pitch; Jan 20, 2015 at 01:16 AM.