Toribash
Original Post
[Aeon] - Videos
Hello and welcome to the Video-Thread!

I thought i'll make one, to share Videos i like, Videos i made, Videos which someone else made, and so on.. And also you can do that too, isn't that awesome?!

For the start - here's a Small edit of my 2 days in Saalbach Hinterglemm, enjoy!

You also can say if you like it or not, or what you would change/make different!
_SXD_
_AEON_
Hi SXD! Man, sick video! I would change nothing, its PERFECT! Love the song, the editing, and your bike - goddamn im jealous, that bike is sick-er than sick of sick. SICK SICK SICK, dude!

Hi other not so cool guys from Aeon, what do you think, or what does the (best) Leader thinks about this idea - Making the Aeon-Elite Active now! Well, i think we are still in our comeback-phase (which runs pretty well imo) but alot Members here are now for a long long long long loooooonnnnnnnggggggggg time in the Clan. What about putting them into Elite, and the new ones just as Members and after half a year or year or more we could give them the chance to get to the Aeon-Elite. And then we can say only Aeon-Elite-Members can decide Yes/No for a new Member. And so on.. but thats pretty far away for now so - lets get back the Aeon-Elite?
I know, i should post this somewhere else, like in a Chat-Thread or something like that but.. nope. I wanna get activity in here xD

Whats the reason for this Idea - thisssss:

BTW - Spaft was fkn sick.
_SXD_
_AEON_
haha first
cool video always cool to see you riding down a hill ;)

to the other thing yeah you should really make a thread about that xD
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
DDUUUUUUDDEE, my Video of building up my Specialized Demo out of the box has hit the 4fuckingthousand clicks yesterday or today.. u dunno BUT - 4000! As celebration a want to share it! Here it is:

edit - just saw that another video hit 1000 clicks! Woooohhhh! Im gettin famous! xD

Last edited by SXDave; Jun 5, 2014 at 07:24 AM.
_SXD_
_AEON_
yeah i saw is several times course its cool xD

and damn man i want a bike like that too :o
could you sell me one?
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
hmm i guess thats a bit to early for me if i need to drive to your shop xD