Toribash
I'm not sure how you can exactly set the board, but from my understanding, trial members are technically part of the clan and would be able to see it.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Im neither familiar, but I thought you needed a pass for it.
Like here http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=727 when trying to get in TGS private board as example.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Soon or later it will be useful at some point. Discuss about the apps it's one of the main reasons to have it imo. We shouldn't talk bout the applicants publicly cuz, as zwouter said:
Originally Posted by zwouter
would prevent us from getting idiots in the clan who act like gentlemen during their trial times.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Also, if we're going to plan an event and do the thread test and such things before show it to all the people, the priv board could work for that. Right now the TC from the bank has not been used for awhile i guess, so we could gather it for this.
That's really nice Life, but I think we were discussing this since we had 150k already.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Life View Post
You've sent 150000 TC to TLDRvault.
Buy it

Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
I've changed my mind, let's go for it.

You should change your sig to money_whore :P

I agree though, let's buy it.
No Clue Galaxy.

We would find use for it eventually.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.