Ranking
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post

working on this. will add a sphere effect soon. adjusting proportions.

Beautiful. i should buy it! althout it wouldnt look good with my current set.

Looks fine for what it is, though all that blank grey space needs to be filled up or the head will look shit from other angles that aren't the front.

Originally Posted by Bird View Post
Coming out better than I thought, Seeing the first wip, I thought it would've looked odd.

> .> Because I tore him a new asshole and gave him a bunch of CNC early on. Muwahahahahaha!
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Yeah, I'll be getting to the other hair features and shading when I have time next o7

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
If I see it up for sale without them then I will hunt you down.
Good luck though on finishing it up.
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •

The fuzzy smudgy style used on the hair on for the fur seems so out of place in contrast to the bold, clean lines used to outline the hair and prominent facial features. Try a different approach to the fur and the hair lighting. If you need advice or examples, I can borrow your watermark and show you what could work well with your style.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I did just that \o/ sort of. I worked with the colors more.

wip 4 \o/

Is this better, or something else to mess with?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
*facepalm*. Kinda worst. Talk on skype for infoshoyo!
-----
The fur is fine, just the hair now.
Last edited by FruitCandy; Apr 26, 2016 at 11:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
To be honest, everything is so simple and bad. I really like the eyes though.
I am just an icon livin'
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
To be honest, everything is so simple and bad. I really like the eyes though.

So what you're saying is the head is a reflection of WeooWeoo himself?
OH SHOTS FIRED! MAGS EMPTY! RELOADING! SUPPRESSING FIRE!

Jk though Weoo, I love you. I like the details you added to the hair though, they do help fill it out a lot more. I'm honestly not a fan of this head though, but thats mostly because I hate furries, demi-humans are alright, but furries are a no-no for me.

Also.... STOP MAKING FUCKING SHIT THATS BEHIND THE HAIR SHOW THROUGH THE HAIR, I DON'T FUCKING CARE HOW MUCH FUCKING WORK YOU PUT INTO THE GOD DAMN EYES! IF THEY ARE BEHIND THE HAIR THEN I SHOULD NOT BE SEEING THEM! AND DON'T YOU FUCKING TELL ME ITS AN ART STYLE, BECAUSE I DON'T CARE!

I'm sorry, I had a moment there. I'm better now.
Last edited by Kohta; Apr 27, 2016 at 01:29 AM.
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
Also.... STOP MAKING FUCKING SHIT THATS BEHIND THE HAIR SHOW THROUGH THE HAIR, I DON'T FUCKING CARE HOW MUCH FUCKING WORK YOU PUT INTO THE GOD DAMN EYES! IF THEY ARE BEHIND THE HAIR THEN I SHOULD NOT BE SEEING THEM! AND DON'T YOU FUCKING TELL ME ITS AN ART STYLE, BECAUSE I DON'T CARE!

I second this, if there's something behind the hair such as the eyes and eyebrows then they should stay behind the hair.
I am just an icon livin'