ES Recruitment Drive
I don't like boats and such, possibly because I don't like the look of being so close to deeper water.
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
It's not normal though. :o Normal is 3 days of snow in winter, followed by 6 months of rain, then August, then grey skies until the snow starts again. We've had way more sun than normal this year.

Why don't you like deep water Dube?
just dont like deep water, such as falling into it '-'
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
Name (real name): No. Age: 14. How active are you?: 9/10. What province/territory do/did you live in?: Québec. What city or town do/did you live in? Montreal. Why do you want to join?: To get to know my fellow Canadians! Invited by someone?: zubin. Skills: Replay making. (I haven't played in a couple of years, give me some time to get my skills back) http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...70&postcount=5 Tim Horton's or Starbucks?: Tim's. Other things you want to tell us about: I know zubin IRL. (introduced me to the game a couple of years back, go to the same school, etc)
oh I didnt see this

looks nice enough, I say yes.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by WhiteF719 View Post
Name (real name): No.

Alright No i say yes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
ayy lmao 6 days
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
6 days then freedom! so you guys have any plans for the summer?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gonna head out to muskoka to go camping I think later in July

I've either heard its extremely nice, or its complete shit no inbetween haha
I've heard a lot of good things about Maskoka. My school does a camp every year there and I've only heard good things so I hope it's good for you aswell! I'm going portage camping in Killarney sometime in August. Campings usually fun
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]