Toribash
Original Post
Honeheims Request Shop
Hi, I'm Honeheim, and welcome to my store. I am currently doing requests of any texture within the body texture & misc. texture categories(besides icon), trails, and also signatures. Now, to the rules: PM or post, preferably both so I can get to your order faster and have better organization. Put your order in the correct form, or you will be ignored. Make sure you have enough money before you post. Do not expect a high-class texture if you're paying me 1Ktc. Do not post when my list is filled, or it will be ignored. If you order a set, wait for me to finish every bodies orders. If there is someone who is making a set on the list, I will not be able to get to anyone after him 'till I finish it. Do not under price whatever texture you want me to make, I will tell you if it is not enough, but if you can't pay any higher, go make some money. Do not post if there are 5 people in line. I don't do tribal! I don't like doing it, and I'm not good at it, so it is out of the
question.

1st post is Rules and Forums
2nd post examples
3rd post auctions

* nest to it means it's optional.

Texture Forum:
Name:
What texture(s):
Basic design:
*Colors that can be used:
Details:
*Reference pictures:
Price range:

Signature Forum:
Name:
Basic design:
*Colors that can be used:
Details:
*Special backgrounds &/or pictures:
*Reference pictures:
Price range:

Line--------------------------------------What they're getting
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
Last edited by Honeheim; Sep 18, 2009 at 12:09 PM.
Examples:

(Not spinning because it was glitchy)-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (Currently editing)

Last edited by Honeheim; Sep 17, 2009 at 01:55 AM.