Toribash
@Fox You have your word. And we did. We overlooked 3 rulebreaks and he spat in our faces. And Dynasty is Alex. Don't worry.
O.o my face fell off when I saw how Dissordered the forums were :< ANYWAY im so inactive and I know it and Im so Sorry Im almost done with the Projects due In 3 days Science/Math
Back in business
/invade
well thats right fox
i didnt wanna leave but it seemed like they didnt want me so bam i left.
i had a bit of rage while i was at it. (XD)
i didnt feel like i was being respected enough here, i put a heap of effort in and i was always scolded at for making a decision.
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
/invade wll this will probably be my last post here as clone doesnt want a single ally cuz i raged to much (lol) anyways goodbye to all be closest friends and all those other clan members who were close to me.
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
clan is dying. guys get on skype be moar active and stuff :l
i refuse to let this clan die so tonight me and danny are going recruiting some. guys now is important. we had a fallout but lets not let that fuck us up. I just got black ops but the clan comes first. so guys be online tonight. im really dissapointed and sad that pwnage left and that we couldnt give him the attention that he wanted but we need to move on from lost members and try build up our members so guys. recruiting tonight. also because me and clone are basicly the only 2 ldrs we have no elites. im sorry but we may need to drop some members :<
And we use recruiting VERY loosely. We are scouting for talent and sending out invites.
hey guys uhhh, im dragonlaye and Masterzoik will be my main account now because dragonlaye password got changed , but wen i get it back ( if i do ) im going to sell it and donate some to clan And for me

IM NOT IN CLAN ELEMENT SO NVM MIND ABOUT THAT

P.S. Masterzoik is 6th dan
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather