ES Recruitment Drive
would have gone with a brighter shade of grey for a base of the city and left it with some serious underspray to make the light aspect look more real without too much more effort. then gone over the same stencil from a distance with the darker shade so the borders arent totally filled.
a friend of mine used to make some pretty amazing stencil stuff when he was in school, check it out
http://n0ddy13.deviantart.com/gallery/

look how he uses colour in his streetscape and the eifel tower
and how he uses the underspray in his pain/anguish/destruction pieces to create the light/glowing/blur effect
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
The whales and the final product were / are both great
U.S ARMY|My MOS?: 18B.: Special Operations Weapons Sergeant|***Special Forces***|ARMY Strong.
Its fine. its only black because it's supposed to be, i mean, you're looking at it by an artist standpoint, when this was only meant for "national television" Any veiwers would think its great!! Hell,i think it turned out amazing.
U.S ARMY|My MOS?: 18B.: Special Operations Weapons Sergeant|***Special Forces***|ARMY Strong.
thnx uall, and phy is right i think. im used to fall between, the writers thinks im an old nerdy artish figure and the art community thinks im a dirty writer, and then its the tb world whos design and photo shop born and bread. so as long im happy myself its a success by me..
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"