Ranking
Original Post
I'm Annoyed
Tripstone, why are you deleting our threads? Too much fighting? Say something to them, lock the thread dont just delete it because of conflict .. if the problem isnt resolved, deleting the thread wont do anything.

Also, the thread where you asked us what we could do to make the clan more fun? You deleted that too .. like wtf? Lock it, talk to your members .. deleting topics wont resolve anything .. your sitting on the fence tripstone, get in there and sort this out, TALK TO YOUR MEMBERS.

/ME ASPLODES
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole
Real mods don't delete topics, they lock them.
Only strongly offensive/rule breaking threads are ever deleted.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
Ty, for the ava comment. You're being a bastard to Trip mate, wont be surprised if you kicked mate :|
Yep, fair call .. Parker.
Hmmm, I also have to say that we were having a discussion in the "What do u think" thread but got deleted. i was kinda pissed.
<DarkJak> Veb does it all the time!

Proud Member of the EMO Org
ME FOR GK :3
RONALDS PHAILZ (But still is ownage :3)

HAMPA>veb
Well, he "changed" after the epic Toxic fall down, but he's coming back to be a fag...=/ no disrespect or anything, don't want any troubles, but it's true.

He doesn't want to let Deddalt in, for no reason =/. Ask Alex.
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
I didn't even noticed that he deleted them. I think Hawkinz is right though. Trip, I am not taking anyones side because I know you both are right and both are wrong. Just talk to people instead of delteing.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
LUV the avatar Hawkinz =P. But yeah he is going back to his old ways, and even though in Dark's first post he used harsh words I know what he is getting at and it is kind of true.
Back in my day...
Huh....alright the reason i keep deleting those posts are i dont want patrick and dark yelling at each other cuz if this keeps up i will have to take action or do something about this.And both dark and patrick have the same position and it sounds like to me they cant work together.work this out patrick and dark,i will be watching >.>
Tripstone .. THE REST OF THE POSTS IN THE THREADS WERE FINE, WHY NOT JUST DELETE THEM, DUDE?
FFs, im so annoyed