ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Credits
You no longer get credits when posting.

This is to reduce the amount of spam on the forums, and we are coming up with new innovative ways for you to continue earning your precious credits!

Bank interest is still enabled, so for those people who love free credits, they are still there!
I has a flavour
Re: Credits
that would be awsome... like you get 5 credits for winning a match then different streaks get you more credits.
Hi
Originally Posted by skinnydude908
that would be awsome... like you get 5 credits for winning a match then different streaks get you more credits.

That is "the best idea any ever had"!
yay, now i won't get accused of posting for credit anymore
> implying I have a signature
Originally Posted by Spencer135
yay, now i won't get accused of posting for credit anymore

That doesnt mean we wont still ban your arse for spamming
<( O )>
Originally Posted by [Guru
Ego_Ductor ]
whats about a karma/credit system?

What about it? Karma has nothing to do with credits, its a seperate system completely.
<( O )>
Originally Posted by Cevius
Originally Posted by [Guru
Ego_Ductor ]
whats about a karma/credit system?

What about it? Karma has nothing to do with credits, its a seperate system completely.

i just wanted to ask idf its possible to make a system like +karma=+credits
Originally Posted by SlainVeteran
we are coming up with new innovative ways for you to continue earning your precious credits!

It may happen, it may not. You won't know for sure unless it gets added.
I has a flavour
Credits based on Karma would be really easy to abuse...
[22:26] million: someday, we're gonna destroy space-time
[22:26] million: I'd like to be partly responsible
how about when in mp you fight a round you don't earn credits for the first round but if you get a streak you start to gain credits the higher the streak the more credits you get with each round in your streak you get more credits then your other round. but if you lose you lose three credits. but it doesn't count on your first round if you lose this way no0bs wount be knee deep in dept so it will be fair for evoryone.
That is what I would like to see. do you agree slainveteran?

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it