Ranking
they've been disabled. whether or not they'll be reimplemented in the future is currently unknown.
i feel as if that should've been decided with the little community toribash has left instead of decided by whoever did.
Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
i feel as if that should've been decided with the little community toribash has left instead of decided by whoever did.

Groups were dead for a long time tbh. I don't want to be a dick adding this in the discussion, but the majority of the toribash community either left, there are only a few people left who don't care at all, new guys who either don't know about these groups or don't care also and those cared maybe? (mostly nobody).

So tbh asking the community about disabling a thing that was dead long ago wansn't a necessity at all.
Social groups were totally dead.
And superseded when orgs were made. IIRC spcial groups were essentially the pre cursor to orgs.
No point keeping them around when they're nothing more than a dead link on your user profile.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
theyre back now though! and its so lit

You can thank siku for that

lol. Don't know for how long tho ;0

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

the deletion of social groups represents the final downfall of this community
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
the deletion of social groups represents the final downfall of this community

Not at all, i mean did anyone use these at all? I remember maybe back in the day they were used by some people, but now they are worthless.
if i cant have my hidden leaf symbol on my profile than this game is truely dead to me