Toribash
Ok now i got it i understand what to do i believe this Organization will give me a huge boost for us begginers
Have A Break Have A LOLKat!!!
Originally Posted by L0LKat View Post
NOW one problem: i read the whole thing i dont understand that much yet....any more help?

It's an organisation that helps newbies understand the community and pick up some skills along the way. Competitions and meetings will take place regurarly. Prizes will be giving out and there will be ranks.

Originally Posted by diownzu View Post
Name: Diownzu
GMT:-4
Belt:Yellow

Hi, would you mind telling us a little bit about yourself?
Ok now i got it i understand what to do i believe this Organization will give me a huge boost for us begginers

That's our plan anyway. Welcome.
A little bit about myself:
I am 16 i live in a small town in MI i play football for the trojans
Please do not use word newbie. This word is a terrible insult for all us begginers.
Please do not use word newbie. This word is a terrible insult for all us begginers.

I find that it is not offensive whereas noob or noobie is. Either way, I will stop using the word. ;] Added to member list by the way.
Originally Posted by Crux View Post
I find that it is not offensive whereas noob or noobie is. Either way, I will stop using the word. ;] Added to member list by the way.

No i dont mean that i mean some ppl just are show-offs who always mock me when i play =(. And some others kick me just cuz im blue belt! Well if they can see me play one match they may have not kicked me.....

And Crux thx for adding me.
Well some people create servers so they can play with a friend and they don't want others to play. But yeah, some people do that. Although, when you're in this organisation you can play with all of us and you won't be kicked, just have fun. I'll try keep a server open as often as I can.
No its public servers, but they think i waste there time doing noob moves, when i dont