ES Recruitment Drive
You can't be kicked from Public servers unless it's done by an in game moderator. If that is the case be sure to remember his name so you can report him. ;)
Lol i dont mean that, i mean public unofficial server's with ppl as ops.
Have A Break Have A LOLKat!!!
Oh of course, my bad. Well some people are dicks. I can assure you that won't happen here.
Well atleast you respect me =). and ill respect you back for that Fee. I got your back now dude.
Have A Break Have A LOLKat!!!
Name: Hkp326
GMT: +5 I guess
Belt: 3rd Dan Black belt

Information!

Well lets start with my age.I am a 13y.o boy soon 14 in 12 days.I am good and active on forums and in-game!I am clan Elements and have been leading it for 20days and am at a not so good and not so bad Reputation!!
Name:Codystar55
GMT: -10
Belt: Blue

I am Cody,i am 12 and I live in the Jungles of Hawaii, living with family trying there best to keep a community together.My Hobbies are: Origami, Toribashing ,and playing with Legos
Name: FighterKHV
GMT: +10
Belt: Master Belt

All about me: My real name is Nikita (Btw, you can call me Nick lol), I'm 13 years old (Turning 14 on May), I'm from Far East of Russia. I have began playing Toribash in November of 2007 year, but played like as guest. I registered here since July 2008 (Btw, my current join date isn't real). I'm often posting in all the forum especially the Beginner's Sanctuary Board. Also, i'm sometimes helping to beginners.
Cheers!
|Windows Belt 10| |Damned Leader| |Ex-GameKeeper-2010| |RUTori| |Á¸² ÅùÁ|
|Ex-ClanSquad-2018| |20% Cooler than you| |1st nick - Major|

Name: Alphonse
GMT: +8

Belt: 10th Dan Blackbelt

About me:
Hello my name is Miguel. I'm 13 years old but people and relatives say I act like a 16 year old. My birthday is November 22,1996. I live in the Philippines and I've been playing Toribash since March 2009. I learned Toribash from Hanz and Aspire who were are my schoolmates. I help the Beginner's Sanctuary if I can. I say in 10 months, I grew alot so I bet I learn fast.
Salut Crux and Fee.
UTM 4ever |4bb ÝÕ ÔÛï áÛÐÑÐÚÞÒ