ES Recruitment Drive

LOL they are epic. Here they look like squatters in an abandoned building. Fear their hobo'y-viking'yness
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My Inventory/Activated Items
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ
Yeah guys my brothers band 'barely breathing' are doing pretty well they were in the top 5 in england and australia, they are recording their new album and just did a tour in england,they played at 'underworld'so yeah heres their website www.barelybreathing.co.za

thought you should check it out but their best song is the albums main song barely breathing.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

i dont like the vikings songs.. i stuff like i showd u
<DarkJak> Veb does it all the time!

Proud Member of the EMO Org
ME FOR GK :3
RONALDS PHAILZ (But still is ownage :3)

HAMPA>veb
Now I've never really gotten into anything like scream or thrash metal, but a few months ago my friend referred me to Cannibal Corpse, and I must admit it's pretty awesome o:< Out of all the scream/thrash bands out there (that I've personally listened to over the course of the last few months, anyways =P) it comes second only to Rammstein.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
I hate metal, so therefore it must suck. After all, that's how music preferences work, right? ..Right?
Junt: Different people have different opinion, but it's rather blatantly obvious that some bands really have a top-notch level of skill.

Playing guitar at the speed and variation someone like DF would do > Talking into a microphone while your Homey G beatboxes behind you, in terms of skill and IMO musical appeal.

Now, for sake's of the org; one of my older favorites, Death's 'Leprosy'. I like how it starts off strong but slow, and the pace picks up gradually before it blasts off about 0:37 seconds in (that scream is sick! He sounds like he's being disemboweled at the beginning.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYhtLMsLDKc
Last edited by Ragdollmaster; Aug 22, 2008 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Added a word.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
In the same way, I could easily say:

Yelling as loud as you can into a mic with a guitarist making random noise behind you < Skillfully paring words and executing them in a way the complements the beat and tempo of a track to evoke images in the listener's head.
you know, death metal singing isn't as easy as it seems, and secondly, the guitar riffs are not just "some random noises" they really know what they play
Originally Posted by Juntalis View Post
I hate metal, so therefore it must suck. After all, that's how music preferences work, right? ..Right?

Amen junt 4 president......... Only metal I can bear to listen to for more than 10 seconds is mettalica, yes perhaps I sound like a commercial faggot, but thats why they were so good.

NIRVANA ftw
..|.,
U1V1