Toribash
Original Post
[Ascend] [Old] Art Thread
It is what it is. I'll start.

this one's an unfinished piece I shelved away and forgot about for a while.. do I continue with this or what? concept isn't really anything unique.. just some sort of ogre warrior beast thing. cnc's thanks

proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
First post yaay xD imma post some of my drawings maybe today and neva i don't like the head sorry its just bad maybe worth 10k

if u like it i'll post moore.
Last edited by datbadass; Oct 20, 2013 at 02:09 PM.
forgot to add in the reference pic for that:

thanks for the opinion, datbadass. I'll wait a bit for other opinions to see if I should continue or not..
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Dat: LOL what's the deal with you guys and first posts? Nobody cares actually, and it seems like spam when you post with no content and only "first post yay" and shit...please.
Im outside atm, and will update this post when I get home.

Update: Here, some one of my examples :3

Also, I can now also do free art and stuff, since it's semestral break :3
Last edited by Rhaemond; Oct 11, 2013 at 08:16 AM.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Dat: LOL what's the deal with you guys and first posts? Nobody cares actually, and it seems like spam when you post with no content and only "first post yay" and shit...please.

haha. exactly my point. why'd I forget to say this? anyways, try to avoid these kinds of posts guys. thanks.
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Nevra i think you should finish the head,, i mean you can make some decent tc if you choose to sell it,,
Fear has Two meanings. {Forget everything and run.}
[Face everything and rise.] The choice is yours.
Nev or any aspiring artist here, i need a banner for the council lets try to create a symbol over a banner.

Sample (Something like this)

Wombo Combooooooo
Nev just saw that, and we're gonna a collab to make that banner for the council swift
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Me and Nev already made that in PS6 ;)
Check it out: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=428753