Ranking
Original Post
Laxing all when you DM?
Well I have been playing this game for idk how long, and just now I stopped and thought about the fact that it doesn't really make sense that you lax all when you DM Say i got my arm ripped off in real life, I sure as hell wouldn't be relaxed! I mean at this point it is just something that can't be taken out, because it's just the way things have always been, but it was just a thought.
If your head got ripped off in real life, you'd be dead. I'm pretty sure dead people are relaxed, no?

Either way, it's an incentive to DM things like wrists in mods such as Aikido, so you can whack your opponent out of the ring while he's relaxed.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
In all honesty i think a decap should be an automatic win because if you decap your opponent they are dead. But like arm and wrist dms wouldn't make you lax all in real life.
Decap auto-win would change the game completely.

Also, aikido decap moves would be more unfair.

Relaxing from a DM is sort of showing paralyzing. If your wrist got torn off, wouldn't you sort of fall to the floor?

~Not supported
私の顔にそれを言う。
Originally Posted by omegadark1 View Post
Decap auto-win would change the game completely.

Also, aikido decap moves would be more unfair.

Relaxing from a DM is sort of showing paralyzing. If your wrist got torn off, wouldn't you sort of fall to the floor?

~Not supported

aikido by definition should not be about dms in the first place. infact it never was until abd was introduced and dq became easy avoidable, so meta shifted towards point holding and dms.

relax after dm can be interprited as pain / shock.

ideally any dismembered part should be uncontrollable, just like whole body after decap.

suggestion to people who reply: don't look at new features/suggestions from the scope of mod with broken meta.
more features avaible give us an option to create more diversity between mods and the way these are played.
i understand that toribash at current state should be probably renamed into aikido big dojo, but this is just sad.

in any case, not supported, because relax after dm can be interprited as pain / shock.

supporting loosing control of dismembered limbs.
Last edited by snake; Apr 9, 2014 at 08:46 AM.
Originally Posted by Datsick View Post
In all honesty i think a decap should be an automatic win because if you decap your opponent they are dead. But like arm and wrist dms wouldn't make you lax all in real life.

im sure if you had your arm ripped off in RL you would drop to the floor in pain there for your laxing you wouldnt be running around if you had a body part dismembered
Toribash won't meet reality because all suggestions aimed to make the game more realistic have been un-supported due to the fact a number of people don't want change and want the game to stay as it is but I don't really mind the fact that you lax all for dms but an auto win for decap would be cool.
Like I said, it's probably not possible because of how drastically it will change the game, but I was just saying.
It's there as a penalty for the dismembered player so it's a more worthwhile objective.

On the other hand, having it in the gamerules could give a bit more variety to mods.