Ranking
Looks good to me, accepted. Please confirm that you are joining.

And to answer your question, No. You do not need a picture, it's optional so we can get to know you better.
Confirming, sorry I took some time but I had to go do something. Thanks for letting me join, I hope to get to know you better.
[EDIT] How do I put the tag on?
Last edited by Dominic26; Jan 1, 2011 at 09:55 AM.
Ingame go to setup>login then type [BLEU] before your username and then login.
Free head texture! Click Here
This is the new applications forum... Cool, now I need to write up that Greeting Message, again.
Mess with the best die like the rest
Foo
I would like to join. Though not as a newbie but as a instructor. Is that a possible thing to do? If not disregard and or delete this post.
age:12 live in brazil me belt brown improve aikido favorite mod aikido because iam is iniciante for clans apsirante e beginers
Application:

Age(optional): 15
Where do you live?(optional): United Kingdom, East Sussex
What belt are you?: Blue
Where do you want to improve?: I want to improve in wushu, I would also like to learn balance and realism. Since they are the skills I lack.
Favorite mods: Wushu and Aikido
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I really need to improve my gameplay. I am not really the best wushu player.
Thank you for reading.
Originally Posted by ProAthlete View Post
This is the new applications forum... Cool, now I need to write up that Greeting Message, again.

Too bad it got deleted, it was good.

Originally Posted by Cudi View Post
I would like to join. Though not as a newbie but as a instructor. Is that a possible thing to do? If not disregard and or delete this post.

Hmm... Maybe. We do need some teachers. What kinda stuff do you know?

Originally Posted by krikri View Post
age:12 live in brazil me belt brown improve aikido favorite mod aikido because iam is iniciante for clans apsirante e beginers

Accepted, please confirm that you are joining.

Originally Posted by Hospachea View Post
Application:

Age(optional): 15
Where do you live?(optional): United Kingdom, East Sussex
What belt are you?: Blue
Where do you want to improve?: I want to improve in wushu, I would also like to learn balance and realism. Since they are the skills I lack.
Favorite mods: Wushu and Aikido
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I really need to improve my gameplay. I am not really the best wushu player.
Thank you for reading.

Accepted, please confirm that you are joining.
hi guys I wanted to warn you not sent me any post to enter the clan and I wanted to warn those who advised me that the clan was kilermvm
I don't understand what you are saying.

You are warning us not to invite you? And this clan is Killermvm?