Ranking
I would say about 7k-15k.

Please direct your texture questions to the TTM Texture Appraisal thread to be evaluated. Then add that price onto the one of the account and items that have been suggested, thanks.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Thanks for apparaisal...
*checking total accounts price*
110$ For main acc... Good price :P
11,7$ For my Alt... Hehe, cheap :P
------------------------------------

Item: Sapphire relax
Packed or Not: Unpacked
|Windows Belt 10| |Damned Leader| |Ex-GameKeeper-2010| |RUTori| |Á¸² ÅùÁ|
|Ex-ClanSquad-2018| |20% Cooler than you| |1st nick - Major|

Originally Posted by FighterKHV View Post

Sapphire relax is thought to be rare 15k normally could go up up to 30k
KONY 2012
Originally Posted by FighterKHV View Post
Thanks for apparaisal...
*checking total accounts price*
110$ For main acc... Good price :P
11,7$ For my Alt... Hehe, cheap :P
------------------------------------

sapphire relax
10k-25k. stable.
Although the value may be differnt, it will probably be priced lower, because i don't think the demand is very high. stock: low; demand: low. Best place to buy/sell. see if anybody wants it with an auction, and if you're really desperate, put it in your sig. If none of those work, you'll just have to keep it in a shop. It will probably be rather easy to haggle for this item.

Gold set (unpacked)
~15k. stable
Its in some promo or something? Anyway, it is often sold with marine pack. You can probably find it being auctioned off, although you'll have to be patient. popularized by hampa, as he wears gold relax, marine force. (or something like that.)
Last edited by blkk; Jun 24, 2009 at 04:10 PM.
- its been a while
Originally Posted by Gumfighter View Post
Evaluation Type: both
Name: Gumfighter
TC total: around 2k (200k lent out that will be repayed at end of month)
Qi: 22605
Inventory link: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_pubinv.php?userid=179561
Ban/infraction history: One ban for something I didnt do, and 3 infractions for illegally bumping a thread in market (all expired)
Booster/Toribash prime information: TB prime expires 03-28-2010
Anything else you wish to add: The 2 flames in the inventory are each a part of my head flame. I also have 3 texture sets I would be selling with the account

Ghostrider by pate5

S.C.U.D. by avwave

and a "Unique Set" by Hobojoey

Seems mine was skipped, can i have an appriaisal?
Last edited by Gum; Jun 24, 2009 at 10:01 PM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Not sure, but it seems like a lot. your inventory link is messed up, but im pretty certain that its 100$+. TC is worth 20$, the prime and the texture packs are sure to be worth some amount. The sets look pretty good too. (although you should go to the other pricing thread to find out about that)
150-200$?

Originally Posted by superkeest View Post
flame:
forged by me 125k

Ah... Sorry to say, but this flame is probably not going to sell for 125k/not worth 125k. Its spammy, most likely will cause you to lag, not much creativity/orignality. Most people wouldn't like it, so you'll have to price it low to sell. I'd say its not worth anything higher than 100k. It will also be difficult to compete with others who have better, and cheaper flames. If you find someone who likes it, ~100k, although most likely, you'll end up selling it for less.
Last edited by blkk; Jun 24, 2009 at 05:21 PM.
- its been a while
Originally Posted by phail View Post
I would say about 7k-15k.

Please direct your texture questions to the TTM Texture Appraisal thread to be evaluated. Then add that price onto the one of the account and items that have been suggested, thanks.

are you sure?? the some of the items alone costed more than that

btw its a set not a pack
Last edited by Artyst; Jun 24, 2009 at 06:32 PM.
Live in the Moment
GATA
if it is not a pack, it will probably be worth even less.
- its been a while