Toribash
Original Post
[Duke] Duke Nazo Recruitment Center
Lazy applications will not even be considered.

What do you have to offer to Duke Nazo ?

What's you favorite mod?

How often do you play?

Do you post regularly in forums?

Do you check and respond to your PMs?

Tell us about your Toribash experience.

Effort is a good indicator of how badly you want in, so put some thought into your application.

We will consider your good character and skill, show us that you have both of these.

Your real life is important too. Tell us about your skills, hobbies, sports, social groups etc.

Don't assume that because you have a friend in the clan you will gain a free pass or easy entrance.

We will usually take a few days to consider and then let you know.

Skype will also be something we need to talk to you
Last edited by qim22; Apr 19, 2015 at 06:28 PM.
[Duke] Duke Nazo Recruitment Center
Lazy applications will not even be considered.

What do you have to offer to Duke Nazo ?

What's you favorite mod?

How often do you play?

Do you post regularly in forums?

Do you check and respond to your PMs?

Tell us about your Toribash experience.

Effort is a good indicator of how badly you want in, so put some thought into your application.

We will consider your good character and skill, show us that you have both of these.

Your real life is important too. Tell us about your skills, hobbies, sports, social groups etc.

Don't assume that because you have a friend in the clan you will gain a free pass or easy entrance.

We will usually take a few days to consider and then let you know.
Toribash? completed it mate

Im a 14 and a decent player in toribash I started in february of 2015 though I only check the forums once a week or so I play quite alot as I said before I have decent skill and Im able to win against most players I do think I can be a good fighter for the team if I pratice more My alt is:NewbsKilla And Is a Black Belt and my favorite mods are Aikido Mushu and Boxshu and maybe Pendelum
To finish this I want to say I would love to join the clan and atleast consider me
also

*trigger happy*
What do you have to offer to VexyNoVaBlitzV3 ? what is vexynovablitzv3?

What's you favorite mod? aikido

How often do you play? everyday

Do you post regularly in forums? sometimes

Do you check and respond to your PMs? yes

Tell us about your Toribash experience. i started only making replays for a while then started multiplayer when i knew how to kick and how to get high in the air
What do you have to offer to VexyNoVaBlitzV3 ? i am a skilled player

What's you favorite mod?any parkour mod

How often do you play?about 7 hours a day

Do you post regularly in forums? about twice a week

Do you check and respond to your PMs?all the time

Tell us about your Toribash experience. i have met many famous toribashers

i have a pug called pablo i am in college and i major in art i work at tesco
Originally Posted by qim22 View Post
Jkawig,

Lazy app sorry
Denied

so i had to make the app like godnewb did? why didnt you just tell that?
i am a 17 year old living in scotland who is a vivad toribash player. i have a problem that sometimes i start speaking gaelic in a middle of a sentence my english isnt the best . i have a pug named pablo who is SO FREAKING CUTE. i major in art in college and am a good player for parkour spar. i do have anger issues and speaking problems but i am ussaly liked and fun to be around. i hope you consider my application this time as a show of determination and active ness i am verry sorry about my last app it was rushed and i fell bad but kalem mc orein. i hope to make a good member for duke