Toribash
Original Post
OP replay tools
So today I was trying to teach someone to parkour and run, and he often said things like "like this?" or "what do i do now?" and i couldn't help him because I couldn't see his ghost or have any idea what he was trying to do. i think that there should be a system where an op can take control of a player temporarily and show them what to do, like a remote desktop but for tori's. of course the player would have to allow the OP in, but it would still work. this would really help for people teaching new players things, liek sparring. for example:
"now when i [joint combo] on your tori, you [action] much higher/faster/stronger"

there should also be tools to go back in the replay, I was playing jisse's mirrors edge mod with a friend, and we were almost to the end when he didn't make that jump and fell. our options were to: restart (hell no, that mod is looong) or just have me continue (no, the whole replay was a team effort, I pulled him up ledges and we climbed on each others' backs. to have him stop would be awful.)
i feel that some tools liek rewinding the replay to whichever point they want would be incredibly useful, because lets face it, we all mess up when trying to parkour/spar in multiplayer (if you parkour/spar that is), and i think the community would definitely appreciate this addition. this is just a basic idea, obviously there would be tweaks to make it so ppl cant abuse it in bet servers and tourneys and such. anyway, let me know what you think and if it would help your multiplayer experience. and please dont say "not supported" if it doesnt affect you. thats like voting yes or no on a toribash clan application when you aren't even in the clan. thanks :3
(Origin)