Ranking
Original Post
Sell some items from people permabanned
Some people permabanned get unbanned, i know this. But some people like Darknis will never get unbanned and have A LOT of items.

Market Squad or whoever selling these items will be able to sink the tc they make from them and who doesnt want to sink tc This may not make a big difference, but i feel like it'll help.
Its like buying from shop because the tc will be sunk and items will be added to circulation.

And this way the one of a kind flames and other rare items that are on accounts permabanned wont be lost forever.

The prices of the items they sell i dont know about. Maybe something more reasonable than shop so they actually get sold.
You could use the item forums or market.

Not sure if this has been suggested already or if the admins have already thought of doing this or not.
Last edited by Shockey; Apr 7, 2015 at 02:00 AM.
Why?

We aren't that desperate to sink TC (I don't even know how selling items for half the price we sell them already would work as a proper sink).
Permabanned accounts that have lots of items usually have items that shouldn't exist in the first place because they were either obtained via bug/glitch abuse or bought with farmed TC. Thus, they better stay there.
Imo sinking items is better then sinking tc.
Once u sink enough people are gonna start to use the shop more sinking more into it. So nuke as many items as u guys can cause it's for the best.
Or just let then stay where they are...same thing.
Dont srart doing crazy sht like messing with the prices.
Last edited by Insanity; Apr 10, 2015 at 01:21 PM.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
If items stay on banned accounts and never go back to circulation that is pretty much the same thing as if we remove them from the system (which can't be done afaik).
Originally Posted by sir View Post
If items stay on banned accounts and never go back to circulation that is pretty much the same thing as if we remove them from the system (which can't be done afaik).

it could be done via hampa.delete() ;)

delete them from database
remove them from account
purge them, kill them, burn them

override the database previously-used space with ones

however, no, I don't think it would save the market or improve the market
the biggest problem with toribash market is that it's shit and it's not in demand

overall circulation ist just too small and the number of rip-off marketeers trying hard to get +5k an hour is way too high
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; Apr 10, 2015 at 04:16 PM.
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
it could be done via hampa.delete() ;)

delete them from database
remove them from account
purge them, kill them, burn them

override the database previously-used space with ones

however, no, I don't think it would save the market or improve the market
the biggest problem with toribash market is that it's shit and it's not in demand

overall circulation ist just too small and the number of rip-off marketeers trying hard to get +5k an hour is way too high

you're saying there's too many items with a low demand for purchase?