ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
2v2 | 4 player toribash | more than two players
PLay with more people, battle of teams...

Originally Posted by Pikadex
Just a quick idea that one of my friends made: simultaneous battles.
It would involve multiple small squares/circles/dojos as "mats", spread apart, where in each one, two players would go up against one another. If you are to land outside of the area you were placed in (including another mat) you would be eliminated. It could also function as a ladder; the victorious players would move on to the "next round", where it would continue up until there are two left, where they could fight to the death.

Another idea that I made, derived by the extra people battling at once, is team battles. Team battles, as you'd expect, involves 4+ players, equal amounts on each team, pitting against one another. Once all players on a single team are eliminated, or the time runs out, the team with the remaining players (or more points) would be victorious.

One final idea I have is "multi-battles". It involves 3 - 4 players, all against one another. This one could lead up to great chaos, and, other than the extra players, it would function as a normal battle. It could also be used together with the idea of simultaneous battles and/or team battles.

Originally Posted by Blam View Post
Been suggested many times, and was actually possible for a while, it however proved really buggy and slow.

Maybe eventually we'll see it but most not some time soon.

Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
^ That...

...or as hampa said on the live steam - it wasn't fun.

Last edited by Lazors; May 6, 2014 at 07:13 AM.
I think he means 2 toris fighting against 2 more. Now this would be a great gamemode and many of people have suggested it before. BUT, Hampa has said many of times that the amount of processing power is much to great-full to be able to run something like this, And it would be extremely hard to make the point system for it as well.
WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN? I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!
Mods
Hello
I had the idea of ​​making mods that have more than one player to play
would be more efficient in my opinion
E o Fluxo
This has been suggested alot. I only say it would work for spars or running type mods. The game would also cause confusion and really I'd only access four player if it happened to be a run/spar/parkour mod.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
It's possible in Single-Player.

This idea in MULTIPLAYER is totally amazing , I really want to see it in the next version of the game.
-----
If it is a opitional mode for every TB mod , it will be great!
Last edited by Toriality; Nov 29, 2012 at 08:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
YOLO SWAG XD
There is an update forum in the news section if you want to go check out what hampa will be adding.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
A Royal Rumble
Okay, so i'm guessing that it's probably been mentioned somewhere before, but how hard would it be to insert more players into a match?
As in, instead of 1 on 1, a three-way fight. Or even more.
I mean, how awesome would it be to just throw 10 people in a ring and watch them tear eachother apart, or clan team matches.

Just a suggestion, but you have to admit, It would certainly allow for way more possibilities.

~Harold
The only problem I see with that is that you would need a pretty powerful computer to be able to handle that.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me