Ranking
Just to clarify, i do not think the developer(iLLepidus) is going to update or remake this program, so i would suggest that you let this thread fade.
Helge Sverre - System Developer
https://helgesverre.com
OK, old BigBro doesn't work at new servers, so I made an update with HEX Neo Editor.
To make Your BigBro work, download BigBro.zip file and unzip it into Your BigBro installation directory.

That's all, now Your BigBro is working again =)

(publishing it due to permission from BigBro scrip author- iLLepidus)

If You will have any problems with downloading it (for example if download link expired) please PM me and I will re-upload it.

Also, maybe I will make new installer..? We'll see. For now, this .exe is probably enough.
Last edited by Thrandir; Jun 15, 2014 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Old link expired- thx for info Flosax
Thx Thrandir you are a life saver!
Long live Thrandir
wishful eyes deceive me
Agreed. You're a true hero.
Thanks.
[center][slideshow][slide]Hey.[/slide][slide]What's up?[/slide][/slideshow][/center]
Good work but I got this problem
when I run the installer it says that
'Entry point for function _Z5qFreePV not found in QtCore4.dll'
I downloaded qtcore4.dll first I tried to put it on system32 folder
after I puted on the same folder with the installer and still it shows the same problem.
Can someone help?
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana
WE LOVE YOU ALL THRANDIR!!!!
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|
Since iLL is gone, I'm not going to care charge of this issue. I'm currently working extremely hard on something to make the buddy list more organized and better to use. If you have any suggestions, feel free to PM me.