Toribash
Originally Posted by ClockworkMonkey View Post
@karstnator - the mod name field works as a search as well, just put mma or something in it.

@billyllama - Find the option to change the mass of the objects used in the sword, set them very low (0.0001)

Thanks
Originally Posted by kratos2121 View Post
i made a mod but if i make replays with the mod the mod isnt showing up

can someone help?

Sometimes it starts paused, so try pressing P when you have the replay open. Hope this helps!
hELP
Originally Posted by BillyLlama View Post
Sometimes it starts paused, so try pressing P when you have the replay open. Hope this helps!

the replay starts and plays but the toris are like floating and the mod isnt showing up its like when you have a replay but you havent dowloaded the mod
Check for the mod in the player exported mods folder and copy the mod from there to the data/mods folder.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

did you put it in the right folder? Did you put it in the steam directory or the regular TB directory?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by kratos2121 View Post
the replay starts and plays but the toris are like floating and the mod isnt showing up its like when you have a replay but you havent dowloaded the mod

go into the replay with notepad and sometimes to the right of what the mod is called it'll call it a duplicate for example, aikido.tbm(1) just delete the (1) or (number) then save it and try it again
I only know this because this kept happening to me and it turns out there was just some number that was getting the game confused on what mod to load
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18