Toribash
Originally Posted by Elettor View Post
Nice tactic, but not the way of a gentleman!
:/

That's right, I wouldn't do that.
Hello my name is Lighthalo!

I want to join because this clan seems very friendly and active and i want to try sparring with some clan members.

Why i pick you guys over other clans: You guys are most friendly and active i have seen and you guys seem strong and worth fighting (why i want to spar for my first time with you guys).

My talents: I am good at video games ,i don't learn that fast ,and i am good at fighting games and first-person shooter games.

My Strengths: Playing aikido i am pretty good at saves and counters (i'm getting worse at saves and counters D=) the mods i am good at are aikido, aikidobigdojo, and jousting (getting worse at jousting as well).

My Weaknesses: Shovels, throwdowns (getting better at countering them), lift kicks, and breaking my most used body parts.

When i started playing: 2011-2014

Previous clans: The Grid (unofficial clan i don't sign up for many clans)

P.S. I hope you took the time to read this
-----
Oh yeah here is my player card (don't know if i will show tell me i'll add a link instead i put it in the upload images thing tell me how to upload pictures if it doesn't work)
Last edited by Lighthalo; Nov 10, 2014 at 04:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i want to be in your clan because Ive never saw you on and i want other people to know aout this calan. i want this clan to be the best. My age is 14
im aa average player have a 36% of wining. IM getting better every day
this would be my first clan on tori bash
Originally Posted by dflamwheel View Post
i want to be in your clan because Ive never saw you on and i want other people to know aout this calan. i want this clan to be the best. My age is 14
im aa average player have a 36% of wining. IM getting better every day
this would be my first clan on tori bash

Put effort in your application.
Definitely not Josh Lintag
Originally Posted by Lighthalo View Post
Hello my name is Lighthalo!

I want to join because this clan seems very friendly and active and i want to try sparring with some clan members.

Why i pick you guys over other clans: You guys are most friendly and active i have seen and you guys seem strong and worth fighting (why i want to spar for my first time with you guys).

My talents: I am good at video games ,i don't learn that fast ,and i am good at fighting games and first-person shooter games.

My Strengths: Playing aikido i am pretty good at saves and counters (i'm getting worse at saves and counters D=) the mods i am good at are aikido, aikidobigdojo, and jousting (getting worse at jousting as well).

My Weaknesses: Shovels, throwdowns (getting better at countering them), lift kicks, and breaking my most used body parts.

When i started playing: 2011-2014

Previous clans: The Grid (unofficial clan i don't sign up for many clans)

P.S. I hope you took the time to read this
-----
Oh yeah here is my player card (don't know if i will show tell me i'll add a link instead i put it in the upload images thing tell me how to upload pictures if it doesn't work)

Hey Lighthalo, I'm saying yes to you
Definitely not Josh Lintag
Hello Essence, I know my 1st,2nd and 3rd attempt of trying to join the main clan was terrible. And i'm sorry for acting childish in my previous tries. I would just like to try to apply one more time and maybe, just maybe you guys can hopefully accept my application . So here it is.

Hello Essence, my name is Anjeliko Aguilar Rosales / DANCEFREAK. I'm 13 years of age. I live in Tanjay City Negros Oriental Philippines.

My hobbies are; playing video games like Toribash, Counter Strike Global Offensive, Cod Mw3, League of Legends and more.

My talents are; Playing guitar and piano.

My sports are; Taekwondo and Basketnall.

My likes are;hanging out with my family and friends.

My dislikes are: Bullies.

My Strengths in Toribash; Aikido, Aikodobigdojo, Mushu, Wushu, and TKD.

My Weakness in Toribash; Parkour.

Why I want To Join this Clan; I have allot of reasons why i want to join this clan. But the main reason is why I want to join the main clan, its because you guys are really loyal and nice to your members and you guys are also really friendly as well. You guys also give great advice's to your members which is really awesome.

Last words in this application; I know my application isn't really the best but, I hope that my application can reach the standards of this clan. I hope you guys accept me to your clan so that I can learn more about this clan and Toribash

~Dancefreak
Last edited by dancefreak; Jan 7, 2015 at 05:22 AM.