ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Essence] Ingame Team

Ingame Team

This is a thread with the main purpose of organizing and managing our ingame team for fights and general events such as:

• Clan wars
  • Clan events
  • Fighting practise
  • and more...

Discussions of fighting, practise, all ingame activities and preparations will be done in this thread.

Members of the Essence Ingame Team:

Last edited by ConCon; Feb 19, 2014 at 08:04 AM.
So quick question, how long (estimation) should it take to get this in well enough shape to start doing in game stuff? also how are we going to go about adding people to the in game team? will there be any sort of application process or will people who are interested in joining the team simply say so in this thread and we add them to the list?
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
If they are interested we add them, since we are still starting out, we will be practising first etc and find out who's good a which mods etc. Later on we can fine tune who will be applicable for events and clan wars etc.
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Can I join the ingame team?

Sure kradel.

Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
If they are interested we add them, since we are still starting out, we will be practising first etc and find out who's good a which mods etc. Later on we can fine tune who will be applicable for events and clan wars etc.

Alright then so when do you think will be a good time/date to start the practicing? and I take it that the server will be opened on a schedule like the essM servers will?
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
^added. All we need to do is organize a practise session where we can get info on each relevant player.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
^added. All we need to do is organize a practise session where we can get info on each relevant player.

What info do you mean? Like info about me, if I joined? Or about something else ;o?
I would assume information like
-prefered mods
-time zones
-activity
ect
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
I think it's gonna be more handy to post here.

Hello, I'm JSnuffMARS. I'm ex-duel player. I used to duel serious in the following mods:

AikidoBigDojo (and Aikido, AikidoBiggerDojo, which are less popular)
Judo and Judofrac
Lenshu3ng, Lenshu3 and Rk-Mma

I have dueled a bit in wushu and mushu, but they're not rly my mods

So I can pretty much play all those mods or any other mod, if you give me some time to adjust to it.

I don't wanna practice in a room, I have other stuff I like doing more.

GMT and activity - I'm quite available in XMAS period (now + maybe a week more)
I like Taekkyon, Aikido, ABD and Spar! My GMT is +0 and I am quiet active as of now.
blue
pink