Toribash
Original Post
Clan Updates (26/01/14)
A Note:
It seems we're almost at maximum capacity in Essence. With the recent acceptances of many new members come over from clan (Pyro), we have only two spots left in Essence. Welcome to everyone that has joined and on behalf of Essence, we hope you enjoy your time here. As we move closer to maximum capacity and proceed with developments that are going to occur in the next few weeks, we move closer still to yet another goal of Essence. This goal is the implementation of branches so that we are able to expand our clan and open it up to more people. A branch will be another clan of Essence. Currently, the toriclan limit for players is 50, but having another clan will open 50 more places up for people who want to be a part of our movement. With clan branches come exciting new opportunities, such as inter-clan events and wars, more opportunities for staff and leadership, and opening our ranks up to many new and interesting people that can unite with us under this clan. Besides that, to the best of my knowledge, creating branches in toribash is something that's not been attempted before, so we'll be making history here as well.

I'd just like to thank each and every member here for being a part of Essence. It is you that makes up the backbone of this clan and Essence wouldn't be what it is without each and every single one of you. I just wanted to deliver this message to you all so you knew what was in store for Essence's future. These are exciting times; I'm glad to have you all a part of it.

Thank you.

Recent Members:
tylercoon
romn4
xNess
imaslayaa

Expected Changes:
- Orientation Guide to be re-written.
- Essence Manual to be modified.
- Administration Forum officially cleaned up.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]