Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Graphics Card: What's yours?
So basically post your graphics card here. This will hopefully select my new card.

My graphics card is a Dell MyGraphicsSuck -9000.
Basically, I have the integrated card from when you first buy a computer.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
A gts 250

I'd suggest you get as good of a card as your money can possibly buy. I held back a bit to save a few bucks, and now I regret not just going all out, cuz half a year later, those 30 bucks haven't made much of a difference anyway.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
I think it's the laptop version, it's in my laptop.

Would you mind telling me how to install a Graphics Card into a laptop? 3/4 of all the employees at Best Buy says it's impossible... But they didn't have very good service when I bought my tablet, so what do they know?
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
A gts 250

I'd suggest you get as good of a card as your money can possibly buy. I held back a bit to save a few bucks, and now I regret not just going all out, cuz half a year later, those 30 bucks haven't made much of a difference anyway.

This is just for my senior project (THAT I HAVE TO FINISH IN FUCKING TENTH GRADE. FUCK.) so I don't want the most power at all. I just need it to get it to play HL2 Ep2 on full settings. Besides, once I get a job after school I can get whatever I want. I'm buying this stuff on my mom's credit card.
i liek turtelz xd
The overwhelming majority of laptop graphics cards are integrated so you can't change them without seriously damaging your machine.

Oh and Intel series 4 on laptop, and an ATI Radeon 5970 for my desktop.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Originally Posted by SLAPPED View Post
The overwhelming majority of laptop graphics cards are integrated so you can't change them without seriously damaging your machine.

Will this apply to a Windows Vista Dell Inspiron 1525?
I wouldn't know about that laptop.
Last edited by SLAPPED; Jan 23, 2010 at 03:17 AM. Reason: Great Justice
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.