Toribash
allright then

Added on v3.3:
The Trading Center is now open for business! - Trade your pokemon with other trainers, search for trades, and transfer your pokemon from one profile to the other. Without all that nasty duping!
New Story Level - Vermilion Gym! - Will Joey finally know your gender? What has Brock been up to? Just how hard is that gym level? Find out this plus more!
Increased Experience Gain! - Earn 50% more experience per kill! This will only last a week!
Increased Shiny Encounter Rate! - 300% more of a chance to see shiny pokemon in the wild! This will only last a week!
Player Avatars! - You can now choose an avatar from your character, play the new level to choose! More different avatars will be added later.
Legendary Pokemon Hunt! - Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres have invaded Route 2, Route 3, Viridian Forest 2, Mt Moon 1, and Route 5. Use the help of Entei, Raikou, and Suicune to help you defeat their attack! After this week Entei, Raikou and Suicune will return to where they came from (I'm removing them from the game, enjoy it will you can )
Bug Fixes! - About a million bugs squashed! Check out the previous blog for more info.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
Huh, wouldn't have known the articuno zapdos thing, but did you really have to c/p this from the main website :v
Own words are better, and I can explain better than this ;-;

Thanks anyways
but you can get more by saying it yourself :s

anyways, I just got 2 legendary dogs. going for the next one :s
-----
hmm, got all three of them, going for the birds in a minute.
Last edited by Shuckle; Jul 24, 2011 at 07:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yea, just noticed that, I beat all the level they were on, they had the "blue" bar so I don't think you can catch them. If I figure out how, I'll let you know.
airstrike, we should get the irc back up and running. I miss being there to talk about ptd