ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Best Set Ever
Hey Guys, Tell MeWhat is the best set you have ever seen In your time playing Toribash ?
ishi's

followed closely by mine

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Are you and ishi currently wearing your sets now? Because I would Like to /dl /lp them ,if not can you post a picture?
I'm wearing mine, but here's a preview shot of it:

Yes, it's 128x128. My sets were minimalist enough that higher resolution just felt gimmicky.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
I'm wearing mine, but here's a preview shot of it:

Yes, it's 128x128. My sets were minimalist enough that higher resolution just felt gimmicky.

Is it just me or do the l&r thighs look a bit mis-oriented? They seem like they could use a 90А inward rotation?
-Insert meaningful quote here-
Devil has a pretty nice set and I think my set is pretty damn nice as well, but I'd say the best set I've seen is the 4.0 Celebration Texture by nuthug. ( http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=373823 )
Originally Posted by Kerbin View Post
Is it just me or do the l&r thighs look a bit mis-oriented? They seem like they could use a 90А inward rotation?

That'd be the angle of the screenshot. If you load them up ingame they're fine.

B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
That'd be the angle of the screenshot. If you load them up ingame they're fine.

I don't know man, I'd talk to the guy who made the textures and see if you can get a refund.
Master Sign-Writer
It would be hard to say what would be the best set ever, because it all depends on opinion.

Although my favorite set would probably be Mosier's.

Also:

Originally Posted by RicoSuave View Post
I don't know man, I'd talk to the guy who made the textures and see if you can get a refund.

What are you talking about? The thighs are fine, hanz0 has great thighs. But in all seriousness, there is nothing wrong with the positioning of the thigh textures.
Last edited by Regent101; Feb 22, 2013 at 08:51 PM.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
I like Leilak's set and also shook's set.
Leilaks becuase it's awesome
shooks because it's simple
Vordred alt.
Contact Vordred.