Ranking
Originally Posted by PhuckY0U View Post
friend said he vs'ed him he said his a rage quiter

Who me? I have a bad internet connection, and I am running Linux. I always either ping or client freeze. I never rage quit. The only time I quit straight after a match is if it is a tourny server and I ceebs waiting in the queue. (Or if I ping/freeze)

And thanks for the mention Laxo. I haven't played you in-game to see enough of your skills however.

In my opinion, the rising star I have seen lately is a fellow called SkittlePie. He is dangerous. He is just so well-rounded and a good player.
Last edited by Regent101; Mar 3, 2013 at 10:45 AM.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
In my honest opinion, i don't think anyone who was mentioned here has what it takes to be the next star. (besides Jusmi :P)

I think HooliganJ definitely fits the description of rising star. His replays are really good despite being fairly new to the game.

I also have a few others on my mind who are great replay makers and have improved so much in such a little time, but I don't want to give them an ego and affect their replay making before they reach their peak.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I'm putting my vote in for Pamaaj. I played aikido with him a few months ago, and he's been improving at a ridiculous level since then. They guy's only a blackbelt, so if he keeps going at this level it could turn into something special.

Assuming he isn't an alt...
Preposterously dank.
Originally Posted by Laxo View Post
talent is talent, no one really cares if he is an alt

"rising" star implies that they have, in fact, been rising. If it's an alt and they're already at that skill level, then they've already been rising for quite some time.
Preposterously dank.
I think Thorn is starting to make a name for himself around here.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
at least in my experience it's usually pretty easy to spot the people that are after some forum ranking, they're the ones that chill in #support that you don't recognize
-----
well, in the forum scene anyways, not sure how things go down ingame
Last edited by sid; Mar 6, 2013 at 12:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan