Toribash
The witcher 3
Signature
Devil May Cry 3. It was so hard they had to make it easier in the special edition, and even then, the hardest difficulty is a one shot kill.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Maybe " the world hardest game 3" just go and watch an speedrun of it
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Originally Posted by Jenson View Post
Maybe " the world hardest game 3" just go and watch an speedrun of it

Spend more then 5 seconds on your posts.

Ghosts 'n Goblins is the hardest game I have ever played.

About

F-Zero GX: Very Hard difficulty (Story Mode) and Master Class (Grand Prix)

Most casual players don't even know that these modes exist, and you unlock these from completing story mode on Hard for Very Hard, and completing 4 out of the five cups on the 3 previous class difficulties for Master Class (hell, some people don't even know that there is a 5th cup) The AI is incredibly aggresive, they have crazy rubberbanding, and mix that with some incredibly difficult and unforgiving tracks, you're going to have a bad time. But you have to do it if you want to unlock ALL of the vehicles, one of which is incredibly high tier, and is pretty much necessary to use if you want to play at a competitive level (don't even get me started on the metagame/speedruns...)
Last edited by Rfifan; Oct 6, 2015 at 04:21 AM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
I have a few more to offer.

Gauntlet (the new one) offers a nice challenge that stands out it a weird manner of speaking.

FTL is surprisingly challenging due to the random events.

Any of the DOOM games with the Brutal Doom mod attached. Adds a nice twist to the old series, and playing on black metal is a pain in the ass (I would know, I beat it).

Also Osu! because I'm not Asian.

There are more I can list. I know you asked for the "hardest Video game" I've played, but its hard to pick just one out. The games I play have difficulty in respective areas.

Gauntlet is enemy management, FTL is a highly strategical game, and Brutal Doom is a fast pace shooter. DMC 3, in all fairness, should be taken off the list. And that is only because dante must die is not challenging just from a base perspective, you cant even get that mode without playing the game, but its a skill cap difficulty.

If I wanted to look at other games I found difficult to worth mentioning, I'd go back to old ps1ish era of games. Frogger sticks out as a very difficult arcade style difficulty. Where Final fantasy tactics would likely be the most strategical challenging game.

With all that being said, can you really say a difficult game has a "base game difficulty?" All of them require practice and acquired "skill" to play efficiently. I'm way better at Brutal doom for having beat the hardest difficulty.

Anyway, just some general thoughts.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Caveisier View Post
Hotline Miami, where every enemies able to kill you in one hit/shot.

Hotline Miami isn't that difficult when you learn how to play properly, it's just trial and error.

Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
Spend more then 5 seconds on your posts.

Ghosts 'n Goblins is the hardest game I have ever played.

About

i can't even pass through the first level
those demons are fucking crazy

mega man games on the nes are pretty damn hard

i'm currently playing a yu gi oh game on the ds and it's pretty much one of the hardest games of the console
you basically start with ok cards while all the npcs you fight have any kind of annoying strategies or strong cards, and the a.i is hard as hell

also to unlock some new packs of cards you need to beat certain characters five times, after winning those five duels you unlock another character to beat ANOTHER five times. so let's say to get one of this packs you need to beat ten characters and win five duels with each of them.

i remember using a cheat to unlock all the cards and even with that I couldn't beat the game lol
Originally Posted by duck View Post
Super hexagon is one
And maybe geometry dash.

I like fast reaction games

+1 for Super hexagon.

Such a simple game, yet so difficult and intersting. The soundtrack is pretty damn neat too.

Last level is the only one I couldn't beat.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

i dont think i beat the last level to this day but i was also like 5>

Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up