Ranking
Knocked up the strength on each of the 5 joints on both Rapiers, from 0 up to 100, yet the one on my side falls at a angle and the one on Uke's side is the same as before. http://imgur.com/a/Y1RCA
I don't usually make weapons, so I don't know much about it. Maybe puting the joint in a better place will stop that. Checking other weapon mods to see how the joints work can be usefull as well.
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
It appears to be more of a clipping issue, as the small weaponised end of the Rapiers do sometimes slightly pop out, but why it's only effecting one like that is odd.
I'll be doing some more testing with the momentum of the replays, and will add more about that sometime.
Just did a fast movement action that was much like dancing, and where it usually would bug immensely and the Rapier would flail about floppily, it didn't. That is until I played the actual saved replay of it, and then it bugged. http://imgur.com/a/lrI7t
It seems to be the replays of it that are bugged. If it was the joints then that wouldn't make sense, as the hilt of the Rapiers are a flat block, and a slightly fatter one melded into the hilt of the handle. They all should flail about but it's only the cylinder blade and tip that does, and the actions of the Toris that jolt about.
I also checked the mods and their joint settings, and here is the settings for comparing the joints: http://imgur.com/a/oVQJK
Last edited by ShadowNyah; Dec 19, 2016 at 06:30 PM.
Object 17 is set to nonstatic and that is causing the problems in the replays, toribash only allows 16 nonstatics and for some reason object 17 can be but can't technically be.
I realize how confusing that sounds but Odlov and I have encountered this before and that is the solution, uncheck object 17 as nonstatic and it will be fixed.
Last edited by dabarrett; Dec 19, 2016 at 09:18 PM.
Two quick questions. How may I remove some of the mods I upload onto the mod section? Testing will usually result in greatly outdated mods cropping up quickly, and I don't particularly want junk to form.
I'm still wondering how to fix the Rapiers though, the one that is displaced and the one that falls at a angle.
Last edited by ShadowNyah; Dec 19, 2016 at 10:08 PM.
1 thing, fix the gripsizes because that will change how yougrab the sword, i usually do .21 .21 .21 for the size,

can i get the file and see if i can fix it for you?
art horder. i like art.
mod requests: https://discord.gg/VEYqUSU
Ah I think I know. Some objects get displaced when moving, including in the default mods. Probably isn't much but if you want to check it, find the mod "FencingTechniquesMk3", click on it, and then search through the code that should appear. objects 1-6 is the weapon, 1=handle, 2=flat square of hilt, 3=slightly fatter square of hilt (which is inside 2), 4=guard, 5=blade, 6=blade tip.
Originally Posted by ShadowNyah View Post
Two quick questions. How may I remove some of the mods I upload onto the mod section? Testing will usually result in greatly outdated mods cropping up quickly, and I don't particularly want junk to form.
I'm still wondering how to fix the Rapiers though, the one that is displaced and the one that falls at a angle.

Hi

Cylinders don't work well with box-type objects in general, but nonstatics will never blend if they're not jointed together.

You can fix the issue of the blade (object n5) clipping out and displacing by simply modifying joint4 to connect to object4 and object5 (j9 o10-o11 for uke). Try to always link pieces adjacent to one another together, not everthing linked to a central piece. Also, don't be afraid to crank up strength on static joints

If you need a mod deleted, you can contact me with a list and I can take care of that for you. If you need any help, don't hesitate either
Last edited by DashSora; Dec 19, 2016 at 11:44 PM.
How may I remove some of the mods I upload onto the mod section?

The mod squad/es modmakers I think are the only guys that can delete mods, besides moderators/etc. however, when you delete a mod, the name is taken, therefore you can't upload another mod with the same name.
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
I'm wondering how to set certain objects, when they come in contact with specific parts of the players, to cause a immediate loss.
I'm wanting it so that if either weapon's blade tip struck the head, then it results in a loss for the victim. That way, precision is rewarded with a quick victory.
How may I be able to implement such a feature?