Toribash
Original Post
[R] Organisation armband
Hello fellow artists!

I'm looking for a new armband for our RK-MMA Organisation [RMO], since the one Daedalus made for us back then is a bit outworn. I would like to have it fit for the right and the left bicep (so that I can mirror it). Would be also cool to have it recolorable to eventually customize it individually.

Here is the old one, please do the size like that, so that you can overlay your textures with it, but they are still visible (scrolling a bit down): http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=457634

No real restrictions to the style or the general look, but be creative. Going to pay in TC, 20-30k.

Edit: Pretty much something similar to the one from Team Sambo you can say, stuff that requires a bit of design skills.

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Destram; Jun 27, 2015 at 12:02 PM.
I made some pretty neat armbands for your organization!Hope you like em .
The borders and text is recolorable. Sorry for not making the whole thing recolorable ;c.

Left

Right

Last edited by Zwift; Jun 27, 2015 at 11:35 AM.
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Hey Zwift they look pretty fancy, but we are looking for something that has more "character", if you know what I mean. Something similar to the one from Team Sambo, stuff that requires a bit of design skills.
Originally Posted by Destram View Post
Hey Zwift they look pretty fancy, but we are looking for something that has more "character", if you know what I mean. Something similar to the one from Team Sambo, stuff that requires a bit of design skills.

Alright, i'll see what i can do
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Heres a simple one that has a logo I hand made myself.
This is probably what your looking for.Tell me if you want anything to add or change.

left

right

ingame gross cos 128

The ingame is bad because its on 128, but if theyre on 512 they look nice and smooth.
Also, they are very easy to recolor!

example of recolor

Last edited by Zwift; Jun 27, 2015 at 03:31 PM.
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Did this, Well just tell me if you like it or nah.

Lol

Give me toriprime and VIP ops. TY TY
Samuel you are kind of on the right track. You took a characteristic from rk-mma (the round dojo ring) and worked with it - no idea if it was intended, but you did.

But this is still too broad. This design could match for anything, you know? Keep going please!