Ranking
Original Post
Name change's
I'm aware that dankmani has a thread on name-changes but this is a bit different.

I was thinking, since everyone has their first username on toribash, I was thinking after 2 years - 3 years you could get a name-change. If not this than you could have a different name on forums than in-game, I think this would allow variety.

The name-change after 2-3 years would be something to look forward to, and it would be something for people that can't make tc and can't buy it, of course there would be people that would try to avoid paying so maybe instead of free you could lower the price for 2 days, kind of like a discount.

Depending on how many name-change's you've gotten ofc.
I'm aware that each namechange costs more, so I was thinking if you have not gotten a name change it'd be 65k and if you've gotten one it'd be 155-165k.

This discount day could also be an event day in-game so people could get tc and possibly get tc.

Esquad bet servers, tourney's etc.

I think this would be good for the community and also I agree with dank's thread.

Link to his thread; http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=561149

And if this has been suggested, sorry.
2nd line: having ingame name than in forums would just confuse the shit out of people who are ingame lurkers and don't even visit the forums. They would not be told of this new change.

3rd : i'd rather die than wait 2-3 years just to change my name. The people who get a namechange should decide right before telling the admin to change my name into this period, unlike I.

4th: Check 2nd sentence above
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
True for the 2nd line, for the 3rd some people think differently and can actually wait. It wouldn't be right to give a free namechange out every year, especially with the people that pay 100k for this.