Ranking
Well waffles, i only have the Xbox 360. But remember
PS3 only: Infamous, MSG4, Little Big Planet, etc.
Xbox only: Halo series, Gears of War Series, etc.
Most of the new map packs early, and You have to pay for Gold
They have their differences. But i prefer Xbox because the Servers are better, and more people talk on communicate.
blah
Originally Posted by boredlolz View Post
if sony was hacked, don't you think that xbox could of had the same problem if the person decided to go hack xbox? think before you post.

Xbox is more secure, and that still doesn't eliminate the fact that Sony gets hacked way too frequently, sure they could be hacked, but as far as I know they never have been hacked to such an extent that almost every single player's information was compromised.
Sony even admitted that personal information wasn't encrypted making it an even easier target.
Think before you post.
Last edited by Facade; Jul 20, 2011 at 04:31 PM.
what am i doing here
I hate god of war and the halo series,little big planet,MSG4, because i suck at all of them.

As i said:
I like fighting games like toribash.

Shooting games like black ops.

Sand box games like gta4

sports games like backbreaker. Not madden because it just the same thing with a updated roster

Racing games like nfs.
Originally Posted by PinkwafflesFTW View Post
I hate god of war and the halo series,little big planet,MSG4, because i suck at all of them.

As i said:

Sand box games like gta4

sports games like backbreaker. Not madden because it just the same thing with a updated roster

Racing games like nfs.

Well this is a problem. Most of the games (not sure about backbreaker) are on both consoles
There's not many games like Toribash out there. If you meant fighting games as a genre, Tekken 6 and Street Fighter 4 are on both consoles as well.
Get xbox for everything.

PS3 for uncharted series.

(My grammar sucks today I know, I have develope sort of russian accent over the months of absence)
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
Well this is a problem. Most of the games (not sure about backbreaker) are on both consoles
There's not many games like Toribash out there. If you meant fighting games as a genre, Tekken 6 and Street Fighter 4 are on both consoles as well.

do you mean aren't?
-----
and i hate uncharted series
Last edited by PinkwafflesFTW; Jul 21, 2011 at 03:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

As i said:

Sand box games like gta4

Racing games like nfs.

I think you would enjoy ps3. It has the mother of all sandbox games: LittlebigPlanet 2.
shooting games: it lacks halo, but that doesnt really matter since crysis 2 makes up for it.
fighting games: Im not too familiar with fighting games for consoles so im not sure
Sports games: none are really one console games so theres no problem there
racing games: It has the motor storm series which is really one of the best racing games in my opinion.
Psn.. yeah its not as good as live, but its free, what do you expect? 60 bucks a year for online, or free for moderate? I actually like the psn's set up, you can go around it easily, add friends easy, I havent really ran into any problems with it, (other than the ONLY time it got hacked, not the second, third etc, the only time) and nobodys information was taken, sony shut down everything so they wouldnt be able to. A month down, and a password reset and good to go. Now they up'd the security and gave every psn player 2 free games, and a month of play station plus. Alot of people try to bad mouth the ps3 when they really shouldnt, my ps3 is reliable as hell. I got it the first week ps3 was out, and I havent had any hardware problems yet. (keep in mind, I've left it on for days by accident. xD)
I'll be honest with you, Im a ps3 kid, I had the ps1, ps2, ps3, and psp so yeah, thats me. :s I dont know much about xbox other than how its more for hardcore gamers, so turn to other people for that stuff
do you mean aren't?
-----
and i suck monkey scrotem

how can you hate uncharted series, it's like assassin's creed futureized. If you hate uncharted, you must hate just cause 2 aswell.

sicko.

/ontopic. xbox because of kinect, ps3 move is a better version of wii.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
do you mean aren't?

Nope.
I meant the games you listed as examples for the ones you like are on both consoles. Apart from Toribash which is on Wii and PC of course.