ES Recruitment Drive
forgot to add the mod to the replay
Attached Files
halue_the_bed.tbm (11.0 KB, 6 views)
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Good flow n shit, I just didn't like the ending at all.

Thought I'd give up some shit I have in here^
Attached Files
Pat - 150.rpl (63.5 KB, 9 views)
Pat - All about the mistake.rpl (175.5 KB, 9 views)
Pat - Noxious.rpl (153.7 KB, 10 views)
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I'm working in this for our Clan Vid, when it's done I recommend using lp in someone else for Uke. The spar is almost done but I'm still going to fix the final part and voilá

Also I'm open for opinions to this, depending I can re-do the whole thing.
-----
already updated it but not sure if it's done
Attached Files
Last edited by Lionet; Jan 1, 2018 at 09:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I kinda cnc'd it ingame so ill just sum up what I said, its really creative and I absolutely love it. The manip was also really cool and I could never come up with something like that.

Sparred Lionet.
Attached Files
s. with lionet3.rpl (783.1 KB, 7 views)
não dói joca
really nice spar guys, you guys are getting better. i'm noticing starts and stops in your movements though, try to iron that out so you get an even better flow.

throwback to when i did this. i wish i moved like this again, but for that i'd need to unrust big time
Attached Files
#spar 4.rpl (414.1 KB, 6 views)
xsparplatform.tbm (5.5 KB, 5 views)
really good replay karbn, your moves are sick :P

i did a mas with israphel and i beat him somehow.
Attached Files
mas. with israphel.rpl (1.07 MB, 6 views)
mas_dojo.tbm (35.8 KB, 6 views)
não dói joca
i like it! you feel awkward and clunky in places. honestly i've never liked that body mod, in fact i downright hate it, so i won't go too far into it. i love your hand spin in the beginning, really well done.

two parkours i'm working on. i've got no idea which one to finish first. the first one is on halue's cave mod. it's not very polished, but i'm trying a lot of new ideas in his mod and i want some thoughts on it.

the second mod is on joons dream parkour map. it's more polished, but mainly involves running. thoughts?
Attached Files
#Cave5.rpl (482.7 KB, 5 views)
Karbn #parkourdream3.5.rpl (416.6 KB, 4 views)
fixed_parkour_cave.tbm (19.0 KB, 4 views)
Joon_Dream_Pk.tbm (32.3 KB, 4 views)
Karbn you are fucking insane, literally.
Finish these ASAP I need them in the Clan Video since there will be a Parkour allocated spot in the video I suppose, I need a little bit of some Madman from you guys.
You're a little twitchy at some places though you have to work on this.

Anyhow, I made a couple of new replays. Oboi is one of my favorites, Missed is one I was supposed to do one thing then I did something else completely and 200 was my entry for the ORMO event thing.
Attached Files
Pat - Oboi.rpl (193.5 KB, 9 views)
200.rpl (116.3 KB, 9 views)
Pat - Missed.rpl (164.2 KB, 8 views)
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
/invade

Oboi is really good, weird opener doe. Probably was meant to do some dramatic shits or such but its a bit long. Manip starts weirdly but is overall pretty good, and the kicks are incredible.

200 is also good. The opener is weird at first but then you turn it into something good and the rotation is clean. The uppercut was cool and it got a boom which is impressive as punches don't usually dm alot. The replay overall is short and it's sad but If I'm not mistaken, it was probably a rule in the event

Missed is weird doe. The opener is really weird and looks very bad until frame 294. After doe, the kicks are cool and the result with all the dms is really cool.

Now it's my turn. I really want cnc on these ones as I just started to SP and I wanna get better. Say all that you need to say, but don't be too harsh please. Sorry if I'm not allowed to do this but as an old Vector member I think I can? Anyways here is the thread /invade

Oboi is really good, weird opener doe. Probably was meant to do some dramatic shits or such but its a bit long. Manip starts weirdly but is overall pretty good, and the kicks are incredible.

200 is also good. The opener is weird at first but then you turn it into something good and the rotation is clean. The uppercut was cool and it got a boom which is impressive as punches don't usually dm alot. The replay overall is short and it's sad but If I'm not mistaken, it was probably a rule in the event

Missed is weird doe. The opener is really weird and looks very bad until frame 294. After doe, the kicks are cool and the result with all the dms is really cool.

Ok, now it's my turn. Honest CnC is really appreciated because I'm starting to play seriously in SP and I truly wanna get better. I don't even know if I'm allowed to do this but I think I can as I'm an old member of Vector (Please don't tell me I can't lol)
Attached Files
Protein.rpl (200.3 KB, 3 views)
Bloodage.rpl (786.9 KB, 3 views)
Heat_BoomsNotNeeded.rpl (198.1 KB, 3 views)
Playground.rpl (368.1 KB, 3 views)
spar.rpl (701.9 KB, 3 views)
Find me ingame and duel me