Ranking
Original Post
Rules and positions
Clan belts and ranks
Rules of the clan:

these are not a reply of the server rules in the "server help" post... these are the rules of this clan in the forum or in game:

1. No spaming or we'll suspend u
2. Don't be rude or we'll kick u out from the clan its a game of fun.
3. No flaming or we'll suspend u
4. No scaming or we'll suspend u
5. Don't be a racist or we'll PERMABAN u from server, from clan, and we'll report u to an admin.
6. Must listen to your leader or co leader or we'll suspend u and mute from the server
7. Respect all members of the clan cause we are a big family
8. No farming or we'll kick u out of the clan
9.Don't pretend a rank (recruiter, admin) or don't ask things like clan war, alliance... cuz u don't have any autority and this kind of think will be made by Leader and Co-Leader. if u break the rules: 1st time: suspended from the clan for 1 week, 2nd time: suspended for 1 month and banned from the server, for 3rd time: PERMABANNED from the clan and banned for 1 month from the server.

Ranking system:

Leader [Mafia-Ldr]:Lilwalt
Co-Leader [Mafia-Co]: Demons227
Right hand [Mafia-RH]:need
Left hand [Mafia-LH]: Marccod
Members that are not one of these four please just put on [Mafia]:
Toribash belt that can join: brown and higher, fill out the following form,

Members:
thejodash
hydrotoxin
DotH4ck

Name:
Qi:
Belt:
Reason to join Mafia:
Favorite Mods:
What Skills you bring to Mafia:
Replays{3 or more}:
Last edited by Demons227; Nov 1, 2009 at 12:12 AM.
Originally Posted by lilwalt View Post
9.Don't pretend a rank (recruiter, admin) or don't ask things like clan war, alliance... cuz u don't have any autority and this kind of think will be maked by Leader and Co-Leader. if u break the rule: 1st time: suspended from the clan for 1 week, 2nd time: suspended for 1 mouth and banned from the server, for 3rd time: PERMABANNED from the clan and banned for 1 mouth from the server.

WTF is a mouth

and maked should be made

since i am the Co-Leader can i become a moderater so if anything bad happens i can get to it if ur not on
you can only be mod if lilwalt trust you enough from jafem
Last edited by jafem; Sep 14, 2009 at 03:34 PM.
☼♫♪Taekkyon League since 8-13-09♪♫☼
yeh, sorry these rules are copied from other ones. i do trust u, i hope u dont stab me in the back..., and how do i make u moderator?
hey you might wanna raise the belt restrictions cuz you dont want any white-blue in here i suggest changing it to black unless other wise noticed(meaning if there amazingly good they can get in)
☼♫♪Taekkyon League since 8-13-09♪♫☼